Magpul ZHUKOV Hand Guard AK47/AK74
The Zhukov hand guard from Magpul offers a fully featured model that is well suited for the forearm of the AK47 and AK74. The hand guard itself addresses the issues that are common with the factory version and makes great improvements thanks to the extended option for use with modern techniques in shooting.
You will need to remove the hand guard retainer in order to install this particular unit. The hand guard also features a chassis made from aluminum which adds much needed strength as well as an excellent heat dispersal effect to make it easier to hold the weapon when firing. You will also find an injection molded exterior which is very comfortable and ergonomically designed. The M-LOK slots are a very well designed accessory attachment that helps complete the overall effectiveness of the Zhukov hand guard.
The unit is compatible with Ultimak gas tube rail, so you can mount optics with ease and not interfere with the functioning of the hand guard itself There is little doubt that the Zhukov hand guard represents an advancement in technology and functionality that makes a clear and noticeable improvement for the AK platform.
- Works with most AK47/AK74/AKM models w/barrels that are greater than 13 inches in length and between 16.75 to 18.24mm in diameter under the hand guard.
- Provides greater gripping service that is applicable to modern shooting techniques and provides for additional mounting positions.
- Outer cover made from durable polymer
- Hard anodized aluminum chassis clamps straight to the barrel and provides for excellent heat shielding as well as free flex mounting
- Replacement cover top polymer
- Uses slots as 3, 6 and 9 ‘o clock positions for mounting M-LOK accessories as well as M-LOK Picatinny rail sections
- UltiMAK Optics Mount top cover compatible
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review