Magpul Hunter 700 Long Action Stock [Remington 700 Stock]
Made from reinforced polymer and an anodized aluminum bedding block, the Magpul Hunter 700 Stock for Remington 700 Long action offers users a cost effective replacement featuring fully adjustable length of pull, comb height, and enhanced ergonomics.
Compatible with Remington 700 Long Actions, this Magpul Stock requires no bedding and is a true “drop-in” solution for the end user*. The 700L is also M-LOK® compatible to accept a broad range of accessories.
Also compatible with our Bolt Action Magazine Well 700L which allows the rifle to be used with detachable AICS-spec box magazines without the need for custom inletting.
Made in U.S.A.
Features and Benefits Magpul Hunter 700 Long Action Stock
- Compatible with standard Remington 700 patternlong action rifles with stock Remington hinged floorplates*
- Easily upgradeable to removable AICS-spec long action magazines (.30-06 or .300WM pattern) with the affordable Magpul Bolt Action Magazine Well 700L
- Reinforced polymer shell with Type III hard anodized, machine finished, A380 cast aluminum V-bedding block
- Accepts ALL factory Remington barrels including aftermarket profiles up to a Medium Palma (0.920" dia. 5.50" forward of the breech)
- Tapered Beam design provides good rigidity through forend and will free-float compatible barrels
- 60 degree grip angle from bore axis
- Adjustable LOP from 13.0”-15.0” with included 0.50” Spacers
- Rubber recoil butt-pad included and optional OEM Butt-Pad Adapter available for use with aftermarket pads
- Optional 0.00", 0.50", and 0.75" Cheek Risers available to adjust cheek weld (Stock comes pre-fitted with 0.25" Riser)
- Accepts factory and most aftermarket triggers
- M-LOK® slots on forend sides and bottom for a wide variety of accessory and sling mounting options
- Three dimpled drill points to install optional standard swivel studs (#10-32 x 3/8” long dome stud)
- Push-button QD swivel compatibility in rear with optional Sling Mount Kits
- Left and Right rear 1-1/4” Footman’s Loops
*NOTE: Fits right-hand recievers only.
All blind floorplate ADL models will require current factory Remington hinged bottom metal or the optional Magpul Bolt Action Magazine Well 700L Standard or Magnum. Not compatible with Remington 700 DM models with their proprietary detachable box magazines.
Since factory action mounting screws can come in a variety of lengths, grinding to length or utilizing longer replacements may be necessary to optimize fit with the Magpul Hunter 700L.
Specs of the Magpul Hunter 700 Long Action Stock
- Weight: 3.2 lbs without action and bottom metal (w/two Spacers installed)
- LOP Adjustment Range: ~13.0-15.0 in.
- Width of Forend, max: 2.3 in.
- Width of Butt, max: 1.5 in.
- Butt-Pad Dimensions: 1.5x5.0 in.
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Remington 700 stock is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Remington 700 Accessories & Stock from the most trusted brands like Magpul Stock. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Best deal on a magpul hunter 700 stock for sale right here right now
It just came in today. From first impressions, this is an awesome stock. It does not feel cheap. The barrel is floated and the action rests entirely on aluminum. So far I'm very happy with my purchase. I would definitely recommend this stock to anyone with a Remington 700.
Nice stock for an old 700.
Installation of the Magpul 700 long action stock was straightforward with the included instructions. I installed it on my Remington 7mm mag, which had the basic black Remington stock on it. I took the rifle out and shot it at 100yd the next day, didn't notice any change in point of impact. I think it really improved the way the rifle handles. The stock is the perfect stock for shooters like me, where the rifle is mostly used for hunting whitetail deer and very rarely target shooting. It allows me to get a semi-adjustable store for a reasonable price.
This is an excellent replacement stock and was very easy to install. I had a Nightforce scope mounted on my rifle, but with the rings and Picatinny rail, the cheek weld on the original stock was too low. This stock has a higher cheek pad and is almost perfect. The recoil pad absorbs the recoil of the shot beautifully. My only concern was that the stock is not drilled for a sling mount, but it is dimpled in the appropriate locations for mounts to be attached. All in all, I'm happy with the this Remington 700 la stock.
The Magpul Hunter 700l is a Quality Stock
I purchased this stock to replace a factory plastic stock on a Remington 700 ADL in 30.06. The Remington has a TImney trigger installed and required removing a section from the Remington stock interior to fit with the Timney trigger properly. In turn, the Magpul stock required a corresponding section of the aluminum chassis to be removed to allow installation of the barrel and action with this trigger. This was easily performed with a Dremel tool. Once completed, bolt up was simple and secure. The Magpul stock comes with the length of pull spacers, and they are easily installed. The barrel is entirely free-floated, and the recoil pad appears perfect for the job. Also installed was the Magpul trigger guard and magazine well. Again, the installation was easy, and function testing with dummy rounds prove the magazine functioned as expected, both feeding and extracting correctly. I have not yet had a chance to fire since installation, but foresee no issues.
Great 700 stock.
I am loving this hunter 700l stock. Didn't go looking for it. I wanted a magazine conversion and figured having the matching stock would probably make for an easy install. It was. I have never changed a stock, and I think it honestly took me less than 10 min. It's incredible that now I don't have to free float or glass bed my factory stock. I love the all-black look. The cheek rest is super comfortable. I highly recommend the magazine with it. Chambering a round from the mag vs. the factory top load setup is much more smooth. There used to be a felt bump as I pushed the bolt forward when the round would pop free of the factory setup. Now it's smooth all the way. If I had to complain, I would say it would be cool if the bolt could be removed without removing the cheek rest. Minor complaint, though, as I don't mind one flat head screw is added to the cleaning process. 100% recommend this product to my best friends and strangers. I understand there are a few issues with certain models so read up on your specific model. Mine is a 7mm rem mag bdl.