Remington 700, 721, 725 Long Action Picatinny Rail Scope Mount Silver
Mounting Hardware is Included
This mount fits:
- Remington 700 Long Action
- Remington 721 Long Action
- Remington 725 Long Action
- Bergara B14 Long Action (#6 Screws)
- Christensen Arms Long Action
- Mauser M18 (All Calibers)
- Sauer 100 (All Calibers)
- Sauer 101 (All Calibers)
Rail Type: One Piece Picatinny
Machined from: Domestic 6061 T6 Extruded Aluminum
Finish: Matte Silver Anodizing
Center Spread: 4.485"
Overall Length: 7.064"
Height: .4" (Top of Receiver to Top of Picatinny)
Weight: 2 oz.
Quick Disconnect Ring Compatible: No
Torque Specs: 20 in/lbs
Mounting Hardware:#6-48 X 1/4 Screws and T-10 Bit Included
Compatible with Picatinny Scope Rings or Weaver scope rings.
If you have a Bergara Premier, you will require one of our mounts that are drilled for #8 screws.
The bolt pattern on our Remington 700 Long Action mount fits Long Action Remington 700 rifles (example 30-06, 300 Win mag), as well as the 740 and 40x. Despite what you may have heard, the Remington 700 mount will NOT fit your Howa 1500 or Weatherby Vanguard. The bolt pattern is similar, but the remainder of the mount (ejection port, length, etc.) renders it useless on these two guns.
The middle spread is the distance between the two middle holes, center to center, on your receiver.
This Evolution Gun Works Mount is available in 0, 15 and 20 MOA. Please see our FAQ section for more information on action lengths and MOA.
Picatinny cross slots run the full length of the rail, which gives the shooter flexibility when mounting scope rings and other accessories. The channel in the center reduces the overall mass of the mount, weighing in at 2-3oz on average. Also, in many cases, it will not obstruct usage of factory iron sights.EGW’s one piece scope mounts are the obvious choice for hunters and tactical shooters alike.
Add EGW’s Practical or HD Scope Rings to make it a complete overhaul!
This Evolution Gun Works (EGW) mount is a Picatinny-style base and compatible with Picatinny or Weaver scope rings.
Installation: EGW recommends 20 inch lbs of torque and a drip of blue loctite (loctite is available through our website and is sold separately).
EGW Product #
- #40110 - Remington 700, 721, 725 Long Action Picatinny Rail Scope Mount 0 MOA Silver Ambidextrous
- #40111 - Remington 700, 721, 725 Long Action Picatinny Rail Scope Mount 15 MOA Silver Ambidextrous
- #40112 - Remington 700, 721, 725 Long Action Picatinny Rail Scope Mount 20 MOA Silver Ambidextrous
Choose from a wide variety of Scope Rings to work with this base
- scope rings
- tactical scope rings
- 1 inch scope rings
- 30mm scope rings
- 34mm scope rings
- 35mm scope rings
- nightforce rings
- nightforce scope rings
- weaver scope rings
- arms scope rings
- picatinny scope rings
- quick detach scope rings
- quick release scope rings
- qd scope rings
- extra high scope rings
- extra high scope rings picatinny
- barrett scope rings
- vortex scope rings
- nightforce xtreme duty rings
- egw scope rings
Remington 700 Mount quick links:
- Remington 700 scope base
- Remington 700 scope mounts
- Remington 700 scope mount
- Scope mounts for remington 700
- remington 700 rail
- best scope base for remington 700
- best one piece scope mount for remington 700
- remington 700 base
- Rem 700 scope base
- Remington 700 scope rail
- Remington 700 bases
- Remington model 700 scope mounts
- Remington 700 one piece scope mount
- Remington 700 picatinny rail
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Remington 700 scope mount is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Remington 700 Accessories from the most trusted brands like EGW Mounts. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
I bought the EGW Remington 700 rail mount
I bought the EGW Remington 700 rail mount to put it on a new model 700 .270 Win. It has been two years without a problem. Holds a solid base and helps keep the scope zeroed. In fact I just bought another one for a new model 700 .308 Win.