Weaver Scopes & Mounts
Vista Outdoor is well-known all over the world as a manufacturer, designer, and marketer of products related to outdoor, as well as recreation markets. The organization operates in two sections, Shooting Sports and Outdoor Products, and has more than 30 well-recognized brands that offer consumers an assortment of functionality-driven, high quality and advanced goods in the ammunition, firearms and outdoor accessories groups. Vista Outdoor products are sold at leading retailers and providers worldwide and across North America.
Weaver Service and Support Limited Life Guarantee: Weaver warrants this product to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for as long as the first owner owns it. Weaver will fix or replace any such faulty merchandise when it's returned by the first owner with a copy of the initial receipt. The repair or replacement will likely be without fee except for fair handling, shipping, and insurance costs.
Popular Weaver Products:
- Weaver 63B- Feature a robust yet exceptionally lightweight aluminum build in order to hold up against some of the most powerful recoil
- Weaver Scope Rings - Engineered to provide a lifetime of rugged service
- Weaver Tactical Rings - improve shooting performance without compromising over professional attitude
- Weaver Side Mount - Side mount brackets detach and attach in seconds weaver #2 side mount scope and rings
- Weaver Side Mount Rings- "high profile" to accommodate scopes with larger objective lenses. For 1" tubes only.
- Weaver Mossberg 500 Scope Mount - maximum strength for rings to hold tight
- Ruger 10/22 Weaver Rail - accept all Weaver Top Mount Rings and accommodate the mounting of devices
- Weaver Scope Bases
- sturdy, lightweight construction to hold up to the most powerful recoil.
- Weaver 46 Base - machined to tight tolerances for a custom fit
- Weaver 402 Base - maximum strength for rings to hold tight
- Weaver 93 Scope Base - 1-Piece Detachable Top-Mount Base
- Weaver Cantilever Scope Mount - SPR (Special Purpose Rifle) 30mm optic mount delivers optimal height and forward cantilever for AR platform rifles.