AR-15 Stock | ON SALE
Choosing the Best AR 15 Stock
The AR-15 is an amazing weapon that can be enhanced with a well designed and manufactured stock. A new AR stock does more than replace the factory standard currently on the rifle. It provides additional benefits that include reducing recoil and preventing slippage. This means that your AR-15 becomes a more accurate, controllable firearm with overall improved performance thanks to the new stock.
Plus, the old factory standard stock can wobble and even break over time. It is one of easest AR-15 Accessory you can purchase. A new durable AR-15 stock, you can extend the life of the weapon. All the AR-15 stocks featured in the online catalog are crafted from top-notch materials and designed to work with the gun. Our new stocks will reduce the wobble, minimize the recoil, prevent slippage from the shoulder even when wearing body armor, and provide greater comfort while firing the weapon.
Crafted from the best materials that combine strength and durability with a lightweight design, our AR-15 stocks are some of the best on the market today.
Popular AR 15 Stocks:
- Magpul MOE Stock - (Magpul Original Equipment) is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M16 carbines using Mil-Spec sized receiver extension tubes.
- Magpul CTR stock - Mil-Spec model is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15 / M16 carbines using Mil-Spec sized receiver extension tubes.
- Magpul SL-K - Drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M4 Mil-Spec carbine buffer tubes, the SL-K is designed for compact PDW style weapons or users desiring a small and light stock.
- Ergo F93 - Typical carbine receiver end plate as well as castle nut that allows high adaptability with single point sling plates and also adaptors.
- Magpul PRS2: G3 Model is a drop-in, precision-adjustable butt stock especially designed for the HK G3 / 91 rifle and its variants.
- Magpul UBR - Adjustable stock for AR15/M4 and AR10/SR25 platforms, designed to offer similar strength and stability as a fixed stock with a consistent and comfortable cheek weld in any position.
- Magpul SL Stock - Slim Line drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M4 carbines using Mil-Spec sized receiver extension tubes.
- ATI AR Stock - M4 Style
- Tacmod Stock - Ultimate in full adjustability for your AR-15 rifle
- FBA Defense GL Core - Integrated cheek weld, ergonomic buttpad and an interchanging tube adapter.
- Magpul SL-S - The storage-capable version of the flagship Magpul MOE SL™ carbine stock, the MOE SL-S (Storage) Carbine Stock - Mil-Spec is a direct replacement buttstock for AR15/M4 carbines.
- Magpul STR - Mil-Spec is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M4 carbines using Mil-Spec sized receiver extension tubes.
- FAB Defense GL Core S - Specifically designed for one of the best Israeli Counter-Terrorism units, to be used as a primary buttstock.
- FAB Defence GL Shock Stock - Contains a recoil-reducing mechanism with a built in premium silicon chrome alloy spring creating a State-of-the-Art stock for your M4/M16.
- FAB RAPS Stock - Designed with the professional precision shooter in mind.
What people are saying about these AR-15 Stocks:
Accept no substitute
The MOE stock is one of Magpul's best AR-15 stocks. Virtually the same weight as a standard AR-15 stock, but with more slinging options, a better buttpad, and the friction lock dramatically reduces wobble. Do they bother with the heavier products that offer storage compartments? You're better off putting items in your pockets or web gear.
Magul CTR - quality you can always rely on
Magpul will always be a firm favorite. You always know you're getting quality for the money. The Magpul Stock arrived as usual no-nonsense brown packaging. Slapped it on the stock and secured it in place due to CA BS LAWS. You are secured in place with The Strike Industries Strip. Performed well after 2000 round weekend, the stock was solid and never loosened.
A great alternative to the Magpul UBR
I intended to use the Magpul UBR on my S&W AR but came across the ERGO F93 while "shopping." A friend has the UBR and I liked it but the F93 seemed to do the same thing with a cheaper price tag and lighter weight. I am well pleased with the F93 and I don't feel I gave up anything when comparing it side by side to the UBR.
Simply ate Best AR-15 Stock
I rarely ever do reviews, but when I buy something that gets me more excited when I actually receive and use the product, I take the time! The Ergo Grip is simply one of the best AR-15 stocks I have ever bought. It's a functional work of art! You will grin your gluteus maximus off when you put this on your awesome AR! Rock On! BTW I don't work for the company!
The Magpul ACS is Solid Construction
I put this Magpul ACS stock on my three-gun rifle, and it's proven very comfortable. The sloping cheek weld surface is large and is a luxury when shooting from a solid platform. I also have a 45 degree mount for open division and so when I angle the gun, the stock remains comfortable. The multiple compartments are fantastic. I've put weight in every compartment to balance out the rifle. Friction lock is incredibly effective, and there is no rattle.
Great AR-15 Stock
I wanted to upgrade my new Smith & Wesson model 10 308 and wanted a stock that did not move. I was very surprised by the quality of the Magpul ACS and how it looked on the rifle. The same goes for the Magpul grips and handguards too all in the dark earth. The handguards are much sturdier than they look in the photos too. The stock does not move, and the rifle just looks great after removing the lower end black factory set. Photos do not do show how great these parts look installed. Yes, I would recommend it. Only negative, I broke the tip off the dummy round and used a small screwdriver to install the stock-taking only a minute or two.
Great AR-15 stock
Stock is well made, and the only issue I had was getting it on my buffer tube. It has spacers that are very stiff to get on so if you are little it may take you a little longer to get it on but once it's on there is no play or movement, up or down, on the stock and has a great grip pad on the end so when you shoot it stays in place. All in all, great product, I always buy ATI stocks when they are available, and they work!
The ATI AR Stock - So far so good
The ATI AR Stock was a bit difficult to install, and I wasn't able to get it on following the instructions. I had to remove both screws that secure the adjusting lever and slide the assembly forward, removing it from the stock. I then placed the assembly on the bottom of my buffer tube with the metal pin seated in one of the six holes for adjusting stock length. I then slide the AR-15 stock forward onto the buffer tube and the adjusting lever assembly until the holes were aligned and screwed the pieces back together. Not too bad once I have up trying to get it on following the directions.
The ATI AR Stock is very tight on the buffer tube, but there is no play/wobble as advertised, which is probably why it was hard to install. It initially took quite a bit of force to adjust but has loosened up a bit with use and is getting smoother.
I'm also a bit unsure of the material it is made from, but only time will tell there. It doesn't appear to be Fiber Reinforced Nylon (FRN) like Magpul looks to be made from. It looks almost dried out like some plastic that has been in the sun. It may be fine, but it is a new material for me.
Once on and as of now, ATI AR Stock appears to be a nice lightweight stock that looks better than the original, and I'm happy so far, especially at the sale price.
Everything I have bought from Magpul is brilliant
Everything I have bought from Magpul is brilliant; this Magpul CTR is no exception. When it is locked down, there is no wiggle, no play at all. The slight cheek rest is just that little extra I needed — great buy, worth every penny.