EGW HD Remington 700, 722, 40x Long Action Picatinny Rail Scope Mount with #6-48 and #8-40 screws
80100 mounts manufactured after 12/2020 are drilled to accommodate larger diameter screws (#8-40) and now come with #6-48 and #8-40 screws. The head diameter on the #6-48 screws provided with this mount is larger than our normal #6-48 screws.
If you have questions about your specific firearm, or need help regarding the specific screw size, you should contact Remington Customer Support at 1-800-243-9700 and supply them with your serial number.
The blue bag of screws provided are #6-48 screws.
The red bag of screws provided are #8-40 screws.
This mount fits:
- Bergara B14 Long Action (#6 Screws)
- Bergara Premier Long Action (#8 Screws)
- Remington 700 Long Action
- Remington 700 Long Action (#8 Screws)
- Remington 700 Long Action Police Tactical (#8 Screws)
- Remington 721 Long Action
- Remington 725 Long Action
- Christensen Arms Long Action
- Mauser M18 (All Calibers)
- Sauer 100 (All Calibers)
- Sauer 101 (All Calibers)
Rail Type: One Piece Picatinny
Machined From: Solid 7075 T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
Finish: Matte Black Hardcoat
Center Spread: 4.485"
Overall Length of Mount: 7.064"
Height: .35" (Top of Receiver to Top of Picatinny)
Weight: 2.5 oz
Compatible with Picatinny or Weaver scope rings.
Mounting Hardware: #6-48 X 1/4" Screws, #8-40 X 1/4" Screws and T-10 Bit Included
Torque Specs: 20 in/lbs
Compatible with Picatinny Scope Rings or Weaver scope rings.
This mount comes standard with a bevel on both sides making it ambidextrous.
The bolt pattern on our Remington 700 Long Action mount fits Long Action Remington 700 rifles (example 30-06, 300 Win mag), as well as the 740 and 40x. Despite what you may have heard, the Remington 700 mount will NOT fit your Howa 1500 or Weatherby Vanguard. The bolt pattern is similar, but the remainder of the mount (ejection port, length, etc.) renders it useless on these two guns.
Evolution Gun Works recommend measuring the hole spacing in your receiver to confirm it matches with the dimensions we have published.
Picatinny cross slots run the full length of the rail, which gives the shooter flexibility when mounting scope rings and other accessories. The channel in the center reduces the overall mass of the mount. Also, in many cases, it will not obstruct usage of factory iron sights. Our one-piece scope mounts are the obvious choice for hunters and tactical shooters alike.
We machine these in our shop using one of our machining centers. After machining, the mounts are tumbled, sand blasted, and Type III anodized for long lasting durability.
0 MOA - if shooting 0-500 yards
20 MOA - if shooting 500-1000 yards
30 MOA - if shooting 1000-1500 yards
40 MOA - if shooting 1500+ yards
When zeroing your rifle with a 20 MOA mount, we recommend zeroing at 200 yards.
Installation: We recommend 20 inch lbs of torque and a drip of blue loctite (loctite is available through our website and is sold separately).
EGW Product #
- #80100 - HD Remington 700, 722, 40x Long Action Picatinny Rail Scope Mount 0 MOA Ambidextrous
- #80102 - HD Remington 700, 722, 40x Long Action Picatinny Rail Scope Mount 20 MOA Ambidextrous
- #80103 - HD Remington 700, 722, 40x Long Action Picatinny Rail Scope Mount 30 MOA Ambidextrous
- Bergara B14 Picatinny rail
- Bergara Premier Picatinny rail
- Remington 700 Picatinny rail
- Remington 721 Picatinny rail
- Remington 725 Picatinny rail
- Christensen Arms Picatinny rail
- Mauser M18 Picatinny rail
- Sauer 100 Picatinny rail
- Sauer 101 Picatinny rail
- Bergara B14 Scope Base
- Bergara Premier Scope Base
- Remington 700 Scope Base
- Remington 721 Scope Base
- Remington 725 Scope Base
- Christensen Arms Scope Base
- Mauser M18 Scope Base
- Sauer 100 Scope Base
- Sauer 101 Scope Base
- Bergara B14 Scope Mount
- Bergara Premier Scope Mount
- Remington 700 Scope Mount
- Remington 721 Scope Mount
- Remington 725 Scope Mount
- Christensen Arms Scope Mount
- Mauser M18 Scope Mount
- Sauer 100 Scope Mount
- Sauer 101 Scope Mount
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Remington 700 scope mount is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Remington 700 Accessories from the most trusted brands like EGW Mounts. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review