Magpul MS3 QD Sling - GEN 2
Filling the same mission requirement as the standard MS3 Sling, the MS3 Single QD can quickly switch between one-point and two-point configuration. The MS3 Single QD maintains material construction and specifications identical to that of the standard MS3 but features a heavy-duty push-button QD Sling Swivel for the one-point (rear) weapon attachment rather than the Magpul Paraclip™.
This modification allows compatibility with QD sling cups commonly found on lower receivers, receiver end plates, and buttstocks. The MS3 Single QD GEN2 incorporates a new low profile quick-adjust Slider which minimizes bulk and allows for secure, yet effortless, sling adjustment. Webbing length has also been increased for a comfortable fit with all body types and armor configurations.
It is made in U.S.A. and 100% Berry Amendment compliant.
Features and Benefits of the Magpul MS3 QD Sling
- It features ahard wearing push-button QD sling swivel for single point attachment, fromthe rear.
- The material isquite light while being extremely robust and long-lasting. It has beenbuilt from hardened steel together with a highlydurable polymer.
- The Paraclip™shackle ensures that there is quick changeover between single andtwo-point configurations. The Cross-Bolt Lock Bar within the Paraclip enablesthe operator to lock its lever when required, thus ensuring bettersecurity.
- The lever is toughenedby a Ferritic Nitrocarburizing method to enable it to withstand highlevels of wear and tear.
- The webbing ismade from an exceptionally robust and sturdy Nylon material which is alsoexceedingly resilient to deterioration. The webbing is about 1.25 inchesacross and is NIR resistant. The webbing comes in 3 different colorsnamely, Gray, Recon Green and Coyote.
- The FrontMounting is well complemented by the Magpul RSA, MSA and Forward SlingMount and the Rear mounting operates well with one point QD Socket enabledreceivers, end plates and buttstocks.
- The rear andfront mounting is also flexible with QD sling swivels and Sling loops (diameterof 3/8”, 9/16” or above) for two point approaches.
The QD Rifle Sling is pretty much a twin of the MS3 that specifically caters to those whose need calls for compatibility with QD Sling Cups.
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Rifle Sling is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer AR Slings from the most trusted brands like Magpul. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews