Magpul MS3 QD Sling - GEN 2
Filling the same mission requirement as the standard MS3 Sling, the MS3 Single QD can quickly switch between one-point and two-point configuration. The MS3 Single QD maintains material construction and specifications identical to that of the standard MS3 but features a heavy-duty push-button QD Sling Swivel for the one-point (rear) weapon attachment rather than the Magpul Paraclip™.
This modification allows compatibility with QD sling cups commonly found on lower receivers, receiver end plates, and buttstocks. The MS3 Single QD GEN2 incorporates a new low profile quick-adjust Slider which minimizes bulk and allows for secure, yet effortless, sling adjustment. Webbing length has also been increased for a comfortable fit with all body types and armor configurations.
It is made in U.S.A. and 100% Berry Amendment compliant.
Features and Benefits of the Magpul MS3 QD Sling
- It features ahard wearing push-button QD sling swivel for single point attachment, fromthe rear.
- The material isquite light while being extremely robust and long-lasting. It has beenbuilt from hardened steel together with a highlydurable polymer.
- The Paraclip™shackle ensures that there is quick changeover between single andtwo-point configurations. The Cross-Bolt Lock Bar within the Paraclip enablesthe operator to lock its lever when required, thus ensuring bettersecurity.
- The lever is toughenedby a Ferritic Nitrocarburizing method to enable it to withstand highlevels of wear and tear.
- The webbing ismade from an exceptionally robust and sturdy Nylon material which is alsoexceedingly resilient to deterioration. The webbing is about 1.25 inchesacross and is NIR resistant. The webbing comes in 3 different colorsnamely, Gray, Recon Green and Coyote.
- The FrontMounting is well complemented by the Magpul RSA, MSA and Forward SlingMount and the Rear mounting operates well with one point QD Socket enabledreceivers, end plates and buttstocks.
- The rear andfront mounting is also flexible with QD sling swivels and Sling loops (diameterof 3/8”, 9/16” or above) for two point approaches.
The QD Rifle Sling is pretty much a twin of the MS3 that specifically caters to those whose need calls for compatibility with QD Sling Cups.
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Rifle Sling is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer AR Slings from the most trusted brands like Magpul. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Just what I needed
The perfect sling for a Sig M400. It changes from one point to two-point configuration without having to make any modification or additions. The Magpul ms3 QD swivel is smooth and durable. I am very happy with this sling.
Excellent Rifle Sling from Magpul
I use the Magpul ms3 QD sling on my M4A1, and it works perfectly. Well made and very functional. One point or two-point connection. Very easy to adjust the length. Another great product from Magpul.
SEEMS TO BE OF QUALITY MATERIALS
This Magpul ms3 sling works great for me. Paired this item with the Magpul receiver plate for QD attachment on my Ruger ar556. Great combo as I can change from single point to a 2 point attachment with Ruger's QD port on the bayonet lug. I use this product for law enforcement work and private use.
Magpul ms3 single QD sling gen2
This is a great sling that I use in a 2 point configuration. It can also be used as a single point sling, but that's not my preferred style, so I haven't used it that way. I only rated it four instead of 5 stars because I found all of Magpul's many options difficult to decipher for what sling did what.
ms3 single QD sling gen2
Exceptional sling. I have two QD attach points on the rear of my rifle, and it allows me to easily switch from one point to two-point. It's also easy to configure it to your size and build.
Magpul ms3 QD sling
Excellent on my SAINT AR-15 pistol. Tough and lightweight. QD works excellent on the SAINT's built-in mount.
I have one for every rifle 5 total best product out there.