AR15 Sling [ON SALE] AR-15 Slings
Choosing the Best AR 15 Sling
During long and tiring operations or treks, it can make a huge difference how comfortable it is to carry your AR-15. Poorly manufactured swivels and slings can cause injuries, entanglement and lower the soldier's endurance. An excellent AR 15 sling needs to be made from the material that does not cause chafing to the operator and be designed in a way that prevents entanglement. In stressful and emergency situations it is essential that the rifle sling allows quick access to the weapon without adding any danger. Our AR slings are made from the best of materials and are designed in such a way that they allow maximum maneuverability, while also offering excellent carrying comfort. Be prepared for those tricky, extended operations by getting your comfortable sling from our site.
Popular AR 15 Slings:
- Magpul MS4 - Quickly switch between one-point and two-point configuration.
- Magpul MS3 Sling - Aa versatile weapon-retention solution. Rapidly-convertible, the MS3 transitions from single-point to two-point use with ease.
- MS3 Single QD Sling Gen2 - Geatures a heavy-duty push-button QD Sling Swivel for the one-point (rear) weapon attachment rather than the Magpul Paraclip™.
- Magpul MS1 Padded Sling - The most versatile addition to the Magpul® line of rifle slings.
- ARMS Quick Release Rifle Sling - Caters to the vibrant requirements of tactical operators of nowadays, as well as officers of law enforcement in each circumstance.
- Cetacea Vest Mounted Sling - Attaches directly to the Shoulder mounts on several models of current ballistic tactical vests
- Vickers 221 sling - Combines battle proven endurance of the Vickers Sling with a swivel and sling socket to create a two-to-one convertible Rifle sling.
- Magpul MS4 Adapter - Enable speedy changeovers between single and two-point configurations
- Vickers Padded Sling - Combines with the tactical sling capability of the Vickers Sling with the added comfort of a padded rear section.
- Rabbit Sling - One of the easiest and most user friendly slings ever developed for both garrison and combat ready modes
- Blue Force Gear Single Point Sling- UDC Padded Single Point Bungee Sling is a dedicated single-point sling that is both fast and comfortable.
- Blackhawk Multipoint Sling - A multipoint sling easy to use and keep the sling from rubbing your neck raw.
- Blackhawk Universal Tactical Sling - simple two-point nylon web design
- Cetacea 3 Point Sling - Three Point Sling is a fully adjustable Rifle sling that Fits all M16/M4 Variants.
- Blackhawk CQD Sling - Hybrid single-point/two-point sling incorporates heavy-duty elastic
- Blackhawk Mountain Sling - Simplicity with just enough substance to make it indispensable
What people are saying about these AR Sling:
My Favorite AR Sling!
Simply put, excellent AR sling! When first starting using an AR platform finding a good sling was tough for me...until my first Magpul single point sling (the old 1" MS2 if not mistaken). I always felt something wider would even be better and so did Magpul (always one step ahead) so, when the MS3 came out that became my new favorite. As Magpul's offerings have grown I've kept buying the newer slings, actually my first MS4 dual QD sling being purchased on accident (thought it was the MS3 in ranger green). Liking the "accident" when it showed up I've put a Noveske QD Endplate on all my AR platform rifles using the MS4 as a single point sling. All my hunting MSRs now wear the Noveske QD endplate and a Magpul QD RSA on the rails for easy single to dual point conversion, accomplished quickly and easily as needed in the field. Very sturdy feel but, still comfortable after hours and hours and many miles of hiking with a rifle. Seems every new AR sling Magpul comes out with becomes my new favorite sling. Looks like when their "MS5" someday comes out that'll quiclkly become my new favorite. Magpul has the finest AR accessories.
The Magpul ms4 sling is Better than the rest
Just bought my 2nd Magpul sling. I retired my Ares Armor completely (unwieldy) and my padded VTAC. I still use my non padded VTAC but as a single point on my chest rig. The magpul sling is by far superior in construction. Heavier materials, superior stitching, buckles and QR's. It also comes with quality quick releases, something that has to be purchased separately in other brands. Those can get pricey. The magpul sling is also modular. It can be configured in all popular methods that I'm aware of with minimal effort or cost. You can't go wrong with Miday for the purchase of your magpul sling. They don't mess around with shipping and communication of your order status and tracking information is always prompt. Their inventory has always been correct, unlike similar vendors that take your payment and put your orders on backorder without and notification.
I would definitely buy again.
Great AR 15 Sling ! I use my Magpul Ms4 on a Rock River 18". No burn around exposed skin, adjusts quickly and easily, goes from 2 point to 1 with ease. All around great sling. One thing I'm not sure of is the sliding buckle instead of the previous loop to adjust length. Time will tell but the loop is easier to grasp, but also more chance of hooking your environment.
Perfectly Functional AR Sling
Use this sling on my AR-15. I will likely get one for my new AR-10. The clips make it so much easier to remove for cleaning. The web belt is too long for the shorter AR-15 and AR-10. One needs a good nylon-specific hot knife or be good with trimming and burning the bitter ends of the cuts needed to trim the belt to the correct length. Once done, it works well. What would be perfect would be if Magpul could tailor this particular AR sling in various lengths to accommodate rifle lengths.
Well Made and Durable AR 15 Sling
The Magpul MS3 Gen 2 Multi-Mission Single or 2 Point Nylon Sling is lightweight and very durable. Its design allows for fast transition between one and two-point configurations by pushing the Cross Bolt Lock on each "Paraclip" and moving the strap to the foreword or rearward mounting point. When in the two-point mode the adjustment "Slider" is used for removing sling tension, which allows the rifle to go from tight on the body to the firing position with just one single hand motion. Enough strap length is included to work with a 20 inch barreled rifle, yet the weight and design adds no unnecessary feel or bulk when carried. This is not the least expensive sling on the market, but I feel is the most versatile and well worth the added cost.
Great AR sling
I needed a sling for my AR-15. The magpul ms1 sling was a great choice. I needed it to connect to my 2 points and be adjustable. This AR sling is perfect. It has plenty of adjustment to fit all sizes of people and any position you choose to hold your gun. The only negative is I wish it was a little shorter but there is plenty of adjustment to take up any slack.
Very Good AR 15 Sling
I bought the ms1 sling to go on my AR after purchasing another one. being aware of the Magpul reputation, I decided to give it a try. Being a police officer, I wanted a sling that would serve as a single point/two point, but that one was out of stock. So I decided on this AR Sling and bought the MS1 to MS3 Sling Adapter, which converted it to the MS4 Gen 2 Magpul sling that I wanted (now). Good wide strong web strap, and the adjustability (slider) is very easy and fast to utilize. The only down side is that after breaking it in the slider doesn't always stay where you want it. But having the ability to change from single point to two point and adjust it (lengthen or shorten)quickly, is critical as you transition from one situation to another.
The magpul ms3 sling is a great AR 15 sling that I use in a 2 point configuration. It can also be used as a single point sling but that's not my preferred style so I haven't used it that way. I only rated it 4 instead of 5 stars because I found all of magpul's many options difficult to decipher for what sling did what.
- AR sling
- AR 15 sling
- Best AR 15 sling
- Slings for AR15
- AR-15 sling single point
- AR single point sling
- AR 15 sling mount
- Sling for ar15
- One point sling ar 15
- 1 point sling ar 15
- 2 point AR sling
- Single point sling ar15
- 2 to 1 point sling
- Single to Double Point Sling
- Tacticl Sling
- Tacticl Rifle Sling
- ar strap
- ar15 strap
- ar 15 strap
- AR Pistol Sling
- single point ar sling
- single point sling ar15
- ar-15 single point sling
- ar15 single point sling
- 3 Point Sling
- Three Point Sling
- 2 point sling for ar15
More Sling Quick Links
AR Quick Links: