Magpul RLS Sling
Building on the heritage and proven performance of Magpul’s MS Sling series, the Magpul RLS (Rifleman Loop Sling) is a durable, lightweight, and affordable shooting aid and retention device. Combining the best features of Rhodesian and 1907 match-style slings, the RLS was created with Magpul’s famous proprietary nylon mesh webbing and high-strength polymer hardware.
Features and Benefits of the Magpul RLS:
- As a Standard Weapon Sling - In a retention role, the RLS serves dutifully as an unobtrusive weapon sling and retention device, securely keeping the rifle tucked behind the shoulder.
- As a Stabilized Shooting Aid - When called upon, the RLS is rapidly employed with the adjustable forward loop gripping the rifleman’s support arm, locking in a steady shooting position and firmly planting the rifle butt against the shoulder.
- The Webbing - At the core of the RLS lies Magpul’s proprietary chafe-resistant 1 ¼” nylon mesh webbing. Its tubular construction eliminates harsh edges that can rub or snag and provides double layers of cushioned comfort against the end user while shouldered. During employment, the strap’s smooth texture remains comfortable, even when torqued against the user’s arm. Like all Magpul slings, colored webbing is NIR treated to reduce infrared signature.
- The Hardware - The Magpul RLS features lightweight reinforced high-strength injection-molded polymer hardware, and a proprietary sling keeper that leaves no tails or loose straps, eliminating snag hazards and distractions.
- Lightweight and Durable - The Magpul RLS was designed with mobility in mind. At a mere 4.4 oz, the optimized weight of the RLS doesn’t add unnecessary ounces to the rifle and weighs less than many competing slings and straps. Like all Magpul slings, the RLS has been extensively tested to its limit to ensure reliability and performance in wet, dry, and sandy conditions, to include load and drop testing. It’s been hiked with, biked with, swam, climbed, hunted and shot (a lot) with in a variety of field conditions.
The American-made Magpul RLS combines legendary Magpul innovation, quality, and design into a simple and effective shooting aid for less money than many slings that merely carry a rifle. Available in BLK or COY.
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Rifle Sling is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer AR 15 Slings from the most trusted brands like Magpul Sling. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Much more than just a two point sling
What I thought I was getting was a high-quality two-point sling... what I received was so much more. Magpul has virtually reinvented the two-point sling, and I wasn't wrong; it was high quality. However, it is incredibly well-thought-out, and the quick adjustments are simple to deploy.
Superb simple rifle sling
I purchased this for my Rem 700 LTR after checking various sling options. Even though this sling looks relatively simple, you can use it as a traditional sling and have the opportunity to go Rhodesian style. As expected from Magpul, the quality is very noticeable, and they did very well to keep it light but healthy.
Great basic rifle sling
Great, basic rifle sling. I put it on my older fixed stock A2 style AR-15, and it was pretty simple to install, easy to adjust, and works great to shoulder carry the rifle and stabilize it for more accurate shots when not shooting from a rest — planning to buy another one for my Remington 870 shotgun.
One of the best rifle slings out there right now!
If you learned how to shoot with a web sling, this is the sling for you! Simple, cheap, comfortable, practical. It is the perfect combination for a fantastic price. The webbing is wide and soft. Materials are strong and will last a very long time. The addition of the loop keeper at the front makes making a hasty or loop sling for a support shot fast and easy without having to undo the entire sling. Excellent product, soon to be featured on almost all of my rifles 10/10!
Does what a sling should do
The Magpul RLS Sling is Simple and straightforward. Everything you need and nothing you done. Make sure your hardware is high quality and I bet this thing will last forever
High rifle sling fabric
Some "ballistic nylon" rifle sling are hard & rough; others use a better weave? The Magpul RLS Sling is made from top quality fibers durable yet comfortable. Buckles are plastic; I recon they are of good quality also- based upon the reputation of the manufacturer. Might metal buckles be better? I don't know sometimes plastics make me wonder you know? Very happy with my purchase.