Magpul MS1 Padded Sling
The Magpul MS1 Padded Sling is an optimized, dedicated two-point sling that serves equally well in a one-point role when using optional adapters. Built around the Magpul MS1 slider, this system provides rapid adjustments to either lengthen or shorten the Magpul sling with no slipping once set, and no tails, loops, or other potential snag hazards. In a two-point role, the MS1 allows natural shoulder transitions, rapid adjustability for hands-free rifle carry and shooting support from various positions. The MS1 system also has a series of adapters that are sold separately and based on the MS3® and MS4™ slings. By adding the appropriate adapter (available with Paraclip™ or QD Sling Swivel) for the sling, you can easily add one-point functionality to your MS1.
Features and Benefits of the Magpul MS1 Padded Sling:
- Dedicated two-point sling with an integrated padded section
- Custom variable-width tubular webbing (1-1/4" to 1-7/8") is durable and wear resistant while remaining anti-chafe for user comfort
- High-grade, ripstop coated, closed cell foam pad is sewn to the inside of the sling webbing for protection and strength.
- Rapidly adjustable for length (shorter or longer) with new MS1® Slider
- No tails, loops, or other potential snag hazards
- Lightweight yet durable hardware made of heavy-duty polymer
- Colored webbing has Near Infrared (NIR) treatment to reduce IR signature.
- Can be configured for two to one-point convertibility with optional adapters
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Rifle Sling is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer sling from the most trusted brands like Magpul. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews