Magpul proceeds to develop and evolve based on innovation, integrity, and performance. At Magpul, mission driven requirements inform their product design, materials, and production, concentrating on efficiency without cutting quality or performance.
The MS3 Sling design offers a versatile weapon-retention solution. Rapidly-convertible, the MS3 transitions from single-point to two-point use with ease. One-handed adjustments, quick-release, and positive locking hardware provide flexibility and durability in an adaptable sling system.
The MS3 GEN2 combines a low-profile quick-adjust slider which minimizes bulk and provides secure, effortless, sling adjustment. Webbing length has been increased for a relaxed fit with all body types and armor configurations.
- Fast transition between a single-point sling and two-point sling
- Lightweight yet durable hardware made with hardened steel and heavy-duty polymer
- Symmetrical Paraclip™ shackles allow for smooth development and provide weapon quick-release capabilities in an emergency
- Cross-Bolt Lock Bar in each Paraclip allows the user to lock its lever closed for extra security optionally
- Steel Paraclip levers are case hardened and finished with a ferritic nitrocarburizing process for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Custom 1.25-inch wide nylon webbing material is durable and wears resistant while remaining anti-chaff for user comfort
- Low-profile adjustment Slider for adding or removing sling tension in two-point mode with a single-hand
- Colored webbing has Near Infrared (NIR) treatment to reduce IR signature
- Sling Mounting
- REAR - Works with the Magpul ASAP® for optimal shoulder transitioning in the one-point mode as well as the SGA™ Receiver Sling Mount. Also compatible with many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels.
- FRONT - Compatible with the Magpul RSA®, MSA™, and Forward Sling Mount, as well as many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels for use in two-point mode.
* Snap-hook style sling loops with an inner diameter of at least 3/8" are required, but 9/16" and larger will provide a full range of motion.
Customer Ratings & Reviews