OCP (Oblique Connection Point) Sling MOUNT-N-SLOT unique angled design increases the operators speed to connect the sling to the weapon on one end while increasing comfort and usable space on the weapon's handguard on the other end. Specially engineered to act as the interface between the Magpul Industries MS2 & MS3 Sling, HK & M.A.S.H. Hooks, and your weapon. OCP Sling MOUNT-N-SLOT Designed for Magpul Industries Corp. MS2 & MS3 Slings and HK and M.A.S.H. Hooks.
- Made by Impact Weapons Components in Colorado:
- OCP (Oblique Connection Point) Sling MOUNT-N-SLOT unique angled design increases the operators speed to connect the sling to the weapon on one end while increasing comfort and usable space on the weapons handguard on the other end.
- Specially engineered to act as the interface between the Magpul Industries MS2 & MS3 Sling and your weapon.
- DIRECT attach design eliminates the need for two separate mounts; 1- A Sling Mount and 2 - A Picatinny MIL-Spec 1913 Bolt-on Rail Section.
- Ergonomic, DIRECT attach design eliminates all sharp edges which can ensnarl the operator's gear
- 55% increase in usable handguard grip area by eliminating the Picatinny MIL-Spec 1913 Bolt-on Rail Section.
- 35% lower profile than a separate Mount and Picatinny MIL-Spec 1913 Bolt-on Rail Section.
- Ultra-lightweight MOUNT-N-SLOT design weighs only .75 ounces. Over 65% less than a separate Sling Mount and Picatinny MIL-Spec 1913 Bolt-on Rail Section.3 parts are eliminated from your firearm.
- Micro-Adjustable mounting allows the operator to mount anywhere through any SLOT or HOLE on the firearm handguard.
- CNC Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum; Hard anodized Type III matte finish per MIL-A-8625F.
- Easily installation and simple to follow instructions, using the Long Arm Hex Key and a single 10/32 x 3/8 Flat Head Cap Screw and 10/32 Backing Plate and tools supplied with each OCP Sling MOUNT-N-SLOT.
- NO GUNSMITHING - Mounting does not require alteration of firearm handguard heat shields.
- 100% LIFETIME WARRANTY. PERIOD.
- MADE IN USA; Including Materials, Tool, and Packaging.
- IWC MOUNT-N-SLOT products are MADE BY AMERICANS in COLORADO.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
I like this mount
Excellent product. Fit and finish are superb. I have it mounted on a carbine Magpul MOE forearm, and it is as solid as mount as you could ask for a plastic forearm. Since I want to keep this AR as light and clean as possible, this is ideal. At the 9 o'clock position I attached it towards the rear as on an HK 91/93 it allows for a 2/3 point sling as needed. I like this mount. While not as unobtrusive as their flush fit QD mount N Slot product, still, with a sling using a hook it is more reliable when in use than having a QD fitting flopping about. Since I prefer HK or mash hooks anyway, this is the perfect option for me.