Magpul MS4 Dual QD Rifle Sling GEN 2
The idea of creating a strong, durable, flexible, and highly reliable rifle sling did not end with the MS3. The MS3 was designed to be universal in usage and adaptable to a variety of environments and operations, post which the QD rifle sling with a single push button for one point weapon attachment was launched to enable compatibility with QD sling Cups. As a further upgrade that fulfills similar tactical and operational requisites, MS4 came into being to allow rapid switch between single and two-point configurations.
Build and Design highlights– MS4 Dual QD Rifle Sling Gen 2
MS4 retains most of the material build, design, and dimensions of the traditional MS3 but differs in one specific feature. The MS4 incorporates two hard wearing push-button QD sling swivels instead of the Magpul Paraclip. While the MS3 QD has a single push button, MS4 features two. The QD sling comes along with a Steel D-Ring that serves to enable quick single and two-point convertibility.
The highpoint of this alteration is that it ensures excellent compatibility and flexibility in the use of QD Sling Cups that are generally seen on the lower receivers, the end plates, buttstocks, and forward QD Sling mounts together with the Magpul RSA-QD.
The MS4 Dual QD Gen 2 also comprises of an understated rapid-adjustment Slider. This Slider ensures that the sling is low in mass while simultaneously enabling a safe and hassle-free adjustment of the sling.
The length of the webbing has been augmented to ensure that it fits all body types and the various available configurations of armor. The upgrade has seen the inclusion of additional colors like Ranger Green and Gray together with the standard Black and Coyote. The entire package has been manufactured in the Unites States with a hundred percent compliance to the Berry Amendment.
- Dual strong and hard wearing push button QD Sling Swivels for single and two point attachment.
- A robust and long-lasting precision cast-steel QD D-Ring for rapid switch between the single and two point approaches.
- The ring is buffed with Melonite to ensure strong resilience to wear and tear and extreme conditions of corrosion.
- The webbing is constructed from Nylon and is made to endure high levels of wear and tear. It is 1.25 inches across with strong resistance to Near Infrared and also anti-chaff to augment ease of use for the operator.
- The webbing comes in a variety of colors including Gray, Recon Green and Coyote.
- The Rear and Front Sling mountings are flexible with buttstocks, handguards, receivers and endplates that include a QD Socket. They also work well with the the RSA QD, Magpul ASAP QD, the MSA QD and other shotgun Forward Sling Mounts.
Coyote Tan : MAG-518-COY
Ranger Green : MAG-518-RGR
Customer Ratings & Reviews