Magpul Bolt Action Magazine Well Kit for Hunter 700 Long Action Magnum
The Magpul Bolt Action Magazine Well 700L Magnum is a drop-in detachable box magazine solution for our Hunter 700L Stock.
By simply removing your OEM bottom metal from the Hunter 700L, users can add this reinforced polymer trigger guard and magazine well without the need for custom inletting. Designed to work with AICS-pattern long action magazines, this kit also includes one Magpul PMAG® 5 AC™ L, Magnum for .300WM based family of cartridges.
Made in the USA.
- Designed specifically for the Hunter 700L Stock and long action .300WM caliber AICS (Accuracy International Chassis Systems) pattern magazines
- Installs easily with little to no gunsmithing required*
- Reinforced polymer construction provides durability with light weight
- Large trigger guard allows for use with gloves and accepts most factory and aftermarket curved triggers*
- Steel action screw pillars
- Low-profile, anti-snag ambidextrous magazine release is made of Melonite® treated steel for wear and corrosion resistance
- Includes one PMAG 5 AC L, Magnum magazine which is compatible with Magnum cartridges built on a 0.530" belted case head such as .300 Winchester, .257 Weatherby, .264 Winchester, .270 Weatherby, 7mm Remington, .300 H&H, and others*
*NOTE: Due to potential variability of receiver dimensions, gunsmithing may be required for optimal fit and functionality. Some triggers, especially those with longer and/or straight trigger bows, may not be compatible without modification to the trigger guard.
PMAG 5 AC L, Magnum NOT compatible with .404 Jeffery based cartridges and its derivatives such as the Remington Ultra Magnums (RUM/RSAUM) and Winchester Short Magnums (WSM/WSSM)
Bolt Action Magazine Well 700L
- Weight, w/o magazine: ~2.4 oz.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review