Streamlight Stinger LED HL Flashlight w/120V AC/12V DC – 2 holders
Super Bright, 800 Lumen Rechargeable Flashlight
The Streamlight Stinge LED HL is a high lumen flashlight that provides 800 lumens of maximum illumination. Its wide beam pattern gives you a bright flood light that will light up the area around you.
- Multi-function On/Off push-button switch lets you choose three lighting modes and strobe:
- High for maximum illumination: 800 lumens; 310m beam; runs 1.5 hours; 24,000 candela
- Medium for intense brightness and longer run time: 400 lumens; 219m beam; 2.5 hours; 12,000 candela
- Low for extended run time: 200 lumens; 155m beam; runs 5 hours; 6,000 candela
- Strobe for signaling or disorienting: runs 3 hours
- 3-cell, 3.6 Volt Ni-MH sub-C battery, rechargeable up to 1000 times
- Steady charger: Fully recharges within 16 hours
- Smart charger: Fully recharges within 4.5 hours (5V/1A USB input) or 3 hours (12V DC input)
- Smart PiggyBack® charger: Fully recharges within 7.5 hours (5V/1A USB input) or 4 hours (12V DC input)
- Machined aircraft aluminum body with non-slip rubberized comfort grip; anti-roll rubber ring included
- IPX4 water-resistant; 1 meter impact resistance tested
- LED technology impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity throughout battery charge
- 8.41” (21.36 cm); 12.4 oz (352 g)
- Serialized for positive identification
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Streamlight Stinger is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer flashlights from the most trusted brands like Streamlight Flashlights. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
|Run Time on High||1.50 hours|
|Run Time on Low||5.00 hours|
|Beam Distance||310 meters|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Fantastic work light for LE
Fantastic work light for LE, small enough to go on the belt big enough to hold in your armpit for traffic stops. Unless working a scene all night or doing SAR work gets me through an entire shift even doubles on one charge. The stinger led hl flashlight is a bright well-concentrated beam to throw the light out there but fills in the edges well. Too bright to write or read on the side of the road or field.
Light downrange? You bet!
A wondrous thing to have light in the dark that can and will blind you if you are not careful. Need to see into an area that's not well lit a block away? Want to annoy your neighbors, amaze your friends, and finally see in dark areas? Then this Streamlight stinger led hl the light to use. Three 'ON' settings, one is flashing setting and a two hour run time, what's terrible about that if you want a light that throws light for blocks ahead while walking poochie at night.
Cheaper than Tool Truck
. I have been a streamlight stinger owner for many years. This light is just as expected. I have dropped this thing from many different heights, by accident of course, and this light keeps performing. I am an auto tech, and this tool is a much need. Did I also mention this thing is bright? Very bright and very well made. Much cheaper on Amazon compared to the overpriced tool trucks. I can say that I have not broken any streetlights in my career. Even with massive abuse.
The stinger led hl is Great Quality and Very Bright
The stinger led hl is a great flashlight. I am a Vol firefighter, and this light is indispensable for me. I have used it in search and rescue, car accidents and fires, and the light performs very well. It is beneficial always to have a bright light that is ready to go and a charged extra battery as well. All in all, the light appears to be a good quality light and very durable. Don't be fooled by less expensive alternatives. If this light is going to serve in an EMS/Firefighter/Law Enforcement role, then there is no other choice. If you need a dependable light that will be there when you need it, this is the one.
The Streamlight stinger led hl is an Amazing flashlight
The Streamlight stinger led hl is the best flashlight I've ever had, I am a diesel tech, and for inspections this light you cannot do your job without it. I've run it over with a truck and had it soaked in diesel fuel, and it works just as good as when I bought it. I'm going on five years of owning it now, and as a tech, you need a perfect flashlight.
Streamlight designs its flashlight in such a way that it is customized to a particular profession or purpose. Hunters love the Streamlight Stinger series in a compact package for their super-bright results, yet are also rechargeable and almost indestructible. Law enforcement and the shooting community love the Streamlight TLR Series bright light, toughness, and long-lasting quality. Based on the success of the Streamlight TLR-1 light, they have made several newer versions like the Streamlight TLR-2 weapon light with Laser. Now, Streamlight has produced the TLR-3, TLR-4, TLR-6, TLR-7 and TLR-8 tactical flashlights. The Streamlight stylus pro has been designed for those who need a bright LED light in difficulty reaching nooks and crannies, such as the engine interiors that mechanics need to see or the different angles of a crime scene that forensic specialists need to inspect. Whatever the specifications, Streamlight aims to provide you with the best lighting solution possible. The bottom line is this - if you want a flashlight that is there for you every shift, holds a charge all night and puts out plenty of light in police or tactical situations, you can't go wrong with a Streamlight brand light.