Streamlight ProTac Rail Mount 2 Weaponlight
DEDICATED FIXED-MOUNT LONG GUN LIGHT
The Streamlight ProTac series expands into weapon-mounted lights with this 625 lumen light featuring a dedicated fixed-mount for Picatinny rails. Uses either a remote switch with momentary/constant on operation or a standard push-button tail switch.
Features and Benefits of the Streamlight Protac Rail Mount 2
- TEN-TAP® Programming - choice of three operating modes: 1.) high/strobe; 2.) high only; 3.) low/high
- High: 625 lumens; 22,000 candela; 297m beam; runs 2 hours
- Low: 60 lumens; 2,000 candela; 89m beam; runs 21 hours
- Strobe for signaling or disorienting
- Remote pressure switch features momentary and “constant on” operation
- Integrated rail clamp attaches to MIL-STD-1913 rails
- Easy to attach, secure mounting
- Includes remote pressure switch, push-button tail switch, remote retaining clips, double-sided tape and zip ties
- Uses two CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- Durable, anodized aluminum construction with impact-resistant tempered glass lens
- IPX7 rated with the Standard button switch installed; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- IPX4 rated with the Remote Pressure Switch installed
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F
- Limited lifetime warranty
- RoHS compliant
The distinction between inferior quality and premium flashlight is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer flashlights from the most trusted brands like Streamlight Flashlights. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
My Streamlight protac rail mount 2 review
The Streamlight line of weapons lights are a great value. I have several of them on my AR15 rifles & one on a shotgun. I have used them in live-fire exercises & have not had any problems with them flicking on & off, every one of them performs like they are supposed too. I own both the ProTec 2 & the TLR HL1 models & for the price; you can't go wrong. I would highly recommend them to anyone in the market for a reliable weapons light.
Streamlight weapon light with pressure switch
This light is great. It checks all the boxes I needed for my AR. It's not quite as robust as a Surefire scout, but it's close. My one concern is the wiring connection between the tape switch and the tail cap. We'll see how it holds up after some classes and duty carry. This is one of the Must AR Accessories.
Streamlight protac rail mount 2 is a Great light
The Streamlight protac rail mount 2 light is the brightest I've ever owned it mounts perfectly to my shotgun, and after many shots, it still remains tight on the barrel...I would recommend anyone to buy this light‼
Outstanding rifle light
I've found the Streamlight ProTac Rail Mount 2 to be an outstanding rifle light. Bright with a focused beam for long-distance, yet with enough spray for clearinghouses and vehicles. Terrific battery life and endurance included dual-function tape switch will prove useful. The light contains the 10-tap programming so the strobe can be disabled. Match this with a SureFire Scout style offset mount, and you'll be good to go!
Streamlight designs its flashlight in such a way that it is customized to a particular profession or purpose. Hunters love the Streamlight Stinger series in a compact package for their super-bright results, yet are also rechargeable and almost indestructible. Law enforcement and the shooting community love the Streamlight TLR Series bright light, toughness, and long-lasting quality. Based on the success of the Streamlight TLR-1 light, they have made several newer versions like the Streamlight TLR-2 weapon light with Laser. Now, Streamlight has produced the TLR-3, TLR-4, TLR-6, TLR-7 and TLR-8 tactical flashlights. The Streamlight stylus pro has been designed for those who need a bright LED light in difficulty reaching nooks and crannies, such as the engine interiors that mechanics need to see or the different angles of a crime scene that forensic specialists need to inspect. Whatever the specifications, Streamlight aims to provide you with the best lighting solution possible. The bottom line is this - if you want a flashlight that is there for you every shift, holds a charge all night and puts out plenty of light in police or tactical situations, you can't go wrong with a Streamlight brand light.