Streamlight TLR-1 LED Rail Mounted Flashlight
- 300 lumens; 2.5 hours regulated run time
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools
- Powered by two 3-volt CR123 lithium batteries
The Streamlight TLR-1 LED tail mounted flashlight is an incredibly powerful and intensely bright, aluminum-bodied, long-running, gun mount flashlight. This Streamlight flashlight has unarguably set an entirely new standard when it comes to durability. The Streamlight TLR-1 LED tail mounted flashlight comes with many features and is known to be dustproof, shockproof, and virtually indestructible. The incredibly robust C4 LED of the flashlight is guaranteed never to break or burn out and not only that, the TLR-1 features a Streamlight-engineered reflector which includes C4 Photonic Crystal technology that is capable of almost tripling the brightness of an LED, while also producing an incredibly intense beam that is capable of piercing through the darkness with ease.
The Streamlight TLR-1 LED tail mounted flashlight is powered by just two regular 3-volt CR123A lithium batteries which feature a 10-year storage life, thus providing the flashlight with a minimum of at least two and a half hours of regulated run time. The rail grip clamp system has been specially designed to securely attach and detach quickly and easily without the use of professional tools and without the need of placing your hands in front of your firearm’s muzzle. The Streamlight TLR-1 LED tail mounted flashlight is capable of fitting a wide variety of different handguns with rails plus long firearms with 1913 (Picatinny-style) rails. The Streamlight TLR-1 LED tail mounted flashlight is also capable of providing its user with the greatest of advantages when in any form of low-light situation.
With a reasonable price of around $124, the Streamlight TLR-1 LED tail mounted flashlight is a lot of light without necessarily having to break the bank or dip into your essential savings. With its incredibly impressive 300-lumen output rating, strobe function and sturdy aluminum housing it’s undoubtedly an outstanding representation of the average light in its category.
The Streamlight TLR-1 LED tail mounted flashlight is known for being a high-quality and much-needed update of the original M3 pistol flashlight that has provided to be incredibly favorite since 1998.
Streamlight TLR-1 LED Rail Mounted Flashlight Features and Specifications
- Powered by two 3-volt CR123 lithium batteries with 10-year storage life
- C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- LED Rating: Up to 7,000 candela peak beam intensity and up to 300 lumens measured system output. Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Run Time: 2.5 hours regulated run time. Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level.
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle
- Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails.
- Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW
- Machined aluminum sealed construction with black anodized finish
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on/off switch
- Highly accurate sight repeatability when remounting
- Fits existing light bearing holsters
- 4.18 oz.
- Lithium Battery Notice under TECH DOCS
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes. Dustproof.
- MIL-SPEC 810F Performance Tested
|Run Time||2.50 hours|
|Battery Type||CR123A Lithium|
Customer Ratings & Reviews