Streamlight 69290 TLR-6 Rail Weapon Light with Laser
TLR-6® Rail Mount: Rail-Mounted Tactical Light With Integrated Red Aiming Laser
The Streamlight TLR-6 sub-compact gun mounted light with red laser is also an ultralight Weapon light designed for sub-compact guns. Weighing in at 1.160 ounces, this weapon lights from Streamlight mounts securely on the trigger guard of your weapon. Push buttons on each side of the light allow rapid ambidextrous utilization of the Streamlight subcompact gun mounted light w laser. Change batteries easily without having to adjust the sight while the light is mounted.
Quickly identify your target with the Streamlight subcompact gun mounted tactical light w/ crimson laser if you use it for home defense or inside situations.
Features and Benefits of the Streamlight TLR 6:
- Features C4® LED illuminator and a 640-660nm red laser
- 100 lumens; 2,000 candela; 89m beam distance
- Runs 1 hour (LED only or LED/laser combo); 11 hours (laser only)
- Designed to securely attach to the rail and trigger guard of the following standard and compact railed handguns:
- GLOCK® - For a current model fit list, please click here/refer to documentation
- Parabolic reflector produces a balance of beam and peripheral illumination; optimized electronics provide regulated intensity; red laser provides long-range targeting
- Ambidextrous switching (push-button on both sides) to access three modes: Laser only; Laser/LED combo; LED illumination only
- All modes feature a 10 minute auto shut-off to conserve batteries
- Batteries can be replaced while light remains mounted on gun; no need to re-sight laser after battery change
- Uses two CR1/3N lithium batteries (included)
- Removable cover for easy attachment/removal
- Windage and elevation adjustment screw mounted in brass bushing for dependable zero retention of laser
- Durable, impact-resistant polymer construction; IPX4 water-resistant; 1m impact resistance tested
- Operating temperatures of -20°F to +120°F
- Serialized for positive identification
- Size varies by model
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
*All Rights Reserved. M&P®, GLOCK®, and Springfield Armory® are registered trademarks of Smith & Wesson, Corp., GLOCK, Inc., and Springfield Inc. Streamlight has not sought endorsements of these products from Smith & Wesson, Corp., GLOCK, Inc., or Springfield Inc.
Streamlight 69290 TLR-6
- #69290 - DESIGNED FOR USE WITH GLOCK
- 3RD & 4TH GENERATION: 17, 19, 21, 22
- 3RD GENERATION: 30, 31
- 4TH GENERATION: 20, 23, 29, 35
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Glock Flashlight is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Glock Accessories from the most trusted brands like Streamlight Flashlights. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Great beam and light.
Attaches easily to my G19 but lacks a method of tightening it to the rail. Light is excellent, and laser beam easy to adjust, just a bit loose for my satisfaction and thus a 4 star rating.
High quality product, but substandard batteries
Streamlight yet again makes a very high-quality product as though it was made from the factory to fit your exact make & model gun. I've bought Streamlight products before & the TLR-6 is so easy to install, solidly mounts to your weapon & that price point anyone looking for a light/laser combo shouldn't pass this up. However, the ONLY reason I'm leaving a 4-star rating is over one thing. A battery! Some might say, "that's not Streamlight's fault," but if you buy a product that comes with accessories such as batteries, I expect the batteries to work. One battery tested well the 2nd battery was dead! Yeah, it's only two batteries, but when I buy a product, I expect it to deliver, but it's hard when 1 of the two batteries it requires to function is dead. Yeah, I can buy batteries. However, the whole point of "batteries included" means I shouldn't initially purchase batteries. I'd prefer they not include them if putting fresh batteries in the pkg. Requires too much effort. I'd wish they'd include the phrase "batteries not included." So I'm not left wondering why my new laser/light combo won't come on. That way, I know I've got to buy batteries first thing, instead of having to get my tester out to figure out the problem. Otherwise, I have nothing to say negatively toward the Streamlight TLR-6! Highly recommend this laser/light combo. Just don't trust the batteries!
I NOW OWN 3
I own a GLOCK 43, a GLOCK 26, and a GLOCK 19. All three are equipped with the TLR-6. They're easy to operate, and the front sight silhouette created by the flashlight really works for me at night.
Good light laser for the price
Have this on a Glock 19 works great light laser works excellent around the exterior of home for varmints, and home security laser is accurate love the options from just light or laser or the combination.
Works Great in the Right Application
I have this mounted on my home defense handgun in a bedside safe. PROS - It works well in that application. It- Tight fit and easy to manipulate Downgraded 1 star for versatility though. CONS - You need a tool and a bit of time to install/remove - Uses non-common N cells for power. Also not so sure on sustained run time. - Haven't found a secure holster for my Glock while the light is attached