Streamlight ProTac 2AA
Using two alkaline batteries, the Streamlight ProTac 2AA is a versatile personal carry light the size of a marker that now produces 250 lumens of bright light.
- TEN-TAP® Programming – Choose from three user selectable programs:
1) high/strobe/low 2) high only 3) low/high
- LED output and run times:
- High for bright light: 250 lumens; 130m beam; runs 2 hours; 4,250 candela
- Low for longer run time: 18 lumens; 40m beam; runs 43 hours; 400 candela
- Strobe for signaling or disorienting: runs 4 hours
- Includes two “AA” alkaline batteries and nylon holster
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes; 2 meter impact resistance tested
- Solid State power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- Rubber push-button tail switch
- Durable, anodized aluminum construction with impact-resistant tempered glass lens
- Unbreakable pocket clip
- Anti-roll head
- 6.14” (15.6 cm); 3.4 oz (96 grams)
- RoHS compliant
The distinction between inferior quality and premium flashlight is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer flashlights from the most trusted brands like Streamlight Flashlights. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
I love these ProTac 2AA flashlights
The Streamlight ProTac 2AA flashlight is very reliable and ideal for camping trips as it is powerful in its high and offers a dimmer setting also. As an extra, one can change the flashlight to strobe mode. There is also a clip on the flashlight with which you can attach it to your pocket, or you can use the case it comes with which velcros easily to your belt. Finally, this particular flashlight uses AA batteries, which make them easy to replace.
Streamlight designs its flashlight in such a way that it is customized to a particular profession or purpose. Hunters love the Streamlight Stinger series in a compact package for their super-bright results, yet are also rechargeable and almost indestructible. Law enforcement and the shooting community love the Streamlight TLR Series bright light, toughness, and long-lasting quality. Based on the success of the Streamlight TLR-1 light, they have made several newer versions like the Streamlight TLR-2 weapon light with Laser. Now, Streamlight has produced the TLR-3, TLR-4, TLR-6, TLR-7 and TLR-8 tactical flashlights. The Streamlight stylus pro has been designed for those who need a bright LED light in difficulty reaching nooks and crannies, such as the engine interiors that mechanics need to see or the different angles of a crime scene that forensic specialists need to inspect. Whatever the specifications, Streamlight aims to provide you with the best lighting solution possible. The bottom line is this - if you want a flashlight that is there for you every shift, holds a charge all night and puts out plenty of light in police or tactical situations, you can't go wrong with a Streamlight brand light.