Streamlight Stinger DS LED Flashlight w/ 120V AC/12V DC Steady Charge
Two switches are better than one!
The Streamlight Stinger aluminum body flashlight is designed with a head mounted switch and a tail switch for maximum flexibility. Use it on high for a bright beam with a 322 meter beam distance, or switch it to low for a 10 hour run time to last throughout your shift.
- Both a tail cap and a head-mounted switch. Switches operate independently.
- Three modes and strobe:
- High for a bright super-bright beam - 425 lumens; 322 meter beam; runs 3 hours; 26,000 candela
- Medium for bright light and longer run times – 200 lumens; 219 meter beam; runs 5.5 hours; 12,000 candela
- Low for light without glare and extended run times – 100 lumens; 155 meter beam; runs 10 hours; 6,000 candela
- Strobe runs 7.5 hours
- Durable aluminum body with non-slip rubberized comfort grip
- IPX4 water-resistant; 1 meter impact resistance tested
- Rechargeable NiMH battery
- Steady charge, smart charge, or PiggyBack charger options
- Anti-roll rubber ring included
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating
- Length: 8.85 " (22.48 cm); Weight: 12.8 oz (364 grams)
- Serialized for positive identification
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
The distinction between inferior quality and premium flashlight is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer flashlights from the most trusted brands like Streamlight. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
|Run Time on High||3.00 hours|
|Run Time on Low||10.00 hours|
|Beam Distance||322 meters|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Streamlight designs its flashlight in such a way that it is customized to a particular profession or purpose. Hunters love the Streamlight Stinger series in a compact package for their super-bright results, yet are also rechargeable and almost indestructible. Law enforcement and the shooting community love the Streamlight TLR Series bright light, toughness, and long-lasting quality. Based on the success of the Streamlight TLR-1 light, they have made several newer versions like the Streamlight TLR-2 weapon light with Laser. Now, Streamlight has produced the TLR-3, TLR-4, TLR-6, TLR-7 and TLR-8 tactical flashlights. The Streamlight stylus pro has been designed for those who need a bright LED light in difficulty reaching nooks and crannies, such as the engine interiors that mechanics need to see or the different angles of a crime scene that forensic specialists need to inspect. Whatever the specifications, Streamlight aims to provide you with the best lighting solution possible. The bottom line is this - if you want a flashlight that is there for you every shift, holds a charge all night and puts out plenty of light in police or tactical situations, you can't go wrong with a Streamlight brand light.