Streamlight Stinger DS HPL with 120V AC/12V DC (NiMH)
The Streamlight Stinger DS HPL is a long-range, hand-held flashlight that produces a wide, 740 lumen beam pattern with brighter peripheral illumination and superior down-range performance.
- DUAL SWITCH TECHNOLOGY – Access three lighting modes and strobe via the tail cap or the head-mounted switch. Switches operate independently
- Three modes and strobe:
- High for a, far-reaching beam with maximum illumination: 740 lumens; 438m beam; 48,000 candela; runs 1.25 hours
- Medium for bright light and longer run time: 380 lumens; 310m beam; 24,000 candela; runs 2.5 hours
- Low provides extended run times for when a less intense beam is desired: 190 lumens; 219m beam; 12,000 candela; runs 4.5 hours
- Strobe for disorienting or signaling: runs 3 hours
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a long-range targeting beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Regulated run time provides consistent performance throughout battery life
- 3-cell, 3.6 Volt NiMH sub-C battery, rechargeable up to 1000 times.
- 10 hr. steady charge, 2.5 hr. fast charge, or PiggyBack charger options
- Machined aircraft aluminum body with non-slip rubberized comfort grip
- IPX4 water-resistant; 3 meter impact resistance tested
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating
- 9.65 in. (24.51 cm); 14 oz. (396 grams)
- Serialized for positive identification
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
The distinction between inferior quality and premium flashlight is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer flashlights from the most trusted brands like Streamlight. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
|Run Time on High||1.50 hours|
|Run Time on Low||5.00 hours|
|Beam Distance||438 meters|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Streamlight designs its flashlight in such a way that it is customized to a particular profession or purpose. Hunters love the Streamlight Stinger series in a compact package for their super-bright results, yet are also rechargeable and almost indestructible. Law enforcement and the shooting community love the Streamlight TLR Series bright light, toughness, and long-lasting quality. Based on the success of the Streamlight TLR-1 light, they have made several newer versions like the Streamlight TLR-2 weapon light with Laser. Now, Streamlight has produced the TLR-3, TLR-4, TLR-6, TLR-7 and TLR-8 tactical flashlights. The Streamlight stylus pro has been designed for those who need a bright LED light in difficulty reaching nooks and crannies, such as the engine interiors that mechanics need to see or the different angles of a crime scene that forensic specialists need to inspect. Whatever the specifications, Streamlight aims to provide you with the best lighting solution possible. The bottom line is this - if you want a flashlight that is there for you every shift, holds a charge all night and puts out plenty of light in police or tactical situations, you can't go wrong with a Streamlight brand light.