Streamlight Night Com® UV
COMBINATION WHITE LED/UV LED, MULTI-MODE FLASHLIGHT Two lighting tools in one convenient package. Choose between far-reaching, bright, white light or ultraviolet light for detection of fraudulent documents, or detecting engine and HVAC leaks.
- C4 LED within a textured reflector provides good beam spread, along with a piercing hotspot for distance
- C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Three 365 nm UV LEDs and three 390 nm UV LEDs, with a 100,000 hour lifetime
- Mode selection switch: C4 LED high, C4 LED low, UV LEDs, and Safety. Safety mode prevents the light from coming on when you don’t want it to
- Push-button tail switch facilitates one-handed operation for powering the light on/off
- Runs 10 hours using UV LEDs
- Powered by two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- Machined aluminum construction with non-slip knurled grip and a matte black anodized finish
- 1 meter impact resistance tested
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens
- 5.40 in. (13.7 cm)
- 5.44 oz (152 grams)
- Limited lifetime warranty
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Fairly bright UV light.
Fairly bright UV light. I have only used a few times, so have not had any failures yet.
Very powerful flash light. My Footcandle meter has a ...
Mighty flashlight. My Footcandle meter has a 10x multiplier, and it maxs out on this. If I pull back about 6 inches, it reads at 1400x10. It's much brighter than the Cree T6 I bought
Ndt inspector gives it a thumbs up
I am a nondestructive testing inspector(level 3). I work with high-end instruments that can cost thousands of dollars. Having said that, I bought the Streamlight 51046 thinking it would be a 'toy' as compared to my certified lights. But this little guy packs a punch and exceeded my expectations. This thing is on me for my visible light and UV inspections as an aid. My certified lights are still there to document for my reports. That's all I got, enjoy
Not cheap, but also not cheap!
This Streamlight night com uv flashlight was not cheap, but it is everything it promised to be. The construction is solid and appears to be able to withstand heavy-duty work. I have purchased numerous flashlights on the cheap end and most have ended up a waste of money. I will not need to buy another flashlight for a long time provided I don't lose it or let someone borrow it!
Streamlight designs its flashlight in such a way that it is customized to a particular profession or purpose. Hunters love the Streamlight Stinger series in a compact package for their super-bright results, yet are also rechargeable and almost indestructible. Law enforcement and the shooting community love the Streamlight TLR Series bright light, toughness, and long-lasting quality. Based on the success of the Streamlight TLR-1 light, they have made several newer versions like the Streamlight TLR-2 weapon light with Laser. Now, Streamlight has produced the TLR-3, TLR-4, TLR-6, TLR-7 and TLR-8 tactical flashlights. The Streamlight stylus pro has been designed for those who need a bright LED light in difficulty reaching nooks and crannies, such as the engine interiors that mechanics need to see or the different angles of a crime scene that forensic specialists need to inspect. Whatever the specifications, Streamlight aims to provide you with the best lighting solution possible. The bottom line is this - if you want a flashlight that is there for you every shift, holds a charge all night and puts out plenty of light in police or tactical situations, you can't go wrong with a Streamlight brand light.