Magpul Pmag Coupler - 30/40 AR/M4
The MagLink is a coupler for PMAG 30 and 40 round AR/M4 magazines* which allows the user to attach two magazines together for more efficient speed reloads, and to keep additional ammunition accessible on the weapon at all times. The MagLink features a two-piece bolt on design and durable, lightweight reinforced polymer construction.
Features & Benefits of the Magpul Pmag Coupler:
- FITS POPULAR PMAGS - The MagLink allows use with the 30 and 40 round PMAGS
- FAST AND EFFIECIENT - The MagLink allows efficient speed reloads while keeping more ammunition at hand and ready to use
- SECURE DESIGN - The MagLink features a two-piece bolt-on design to keep your PMAGS in place even during rigorous use
- STRONG AND DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Just like our indestructable PMAGS, the MagLink is made of the same reinforced polymer. If it's going to carry PMAGs, it has to perform like one
- COMPATIBILITY - Fits 5.56x45 PMAG 30 and 40 round AR/M4 GEN M2 MOE® and AR/M4 GEN M3™ magazines*
- POLYMER GOODNESS - Impact resistant polymer construction provides light weight and resists operational abuse while integral grooves interface with PMAG ribbing to eliminate slippage
- SIMPLE DESIGN - Wide-set, two-piece bolt-on design resists flexing
- MagLink Magazine Coupler AR/M4
- Weight: 2.8 oz.
*NOTE: This MagLink is NOT compatible with first generation PMAGs (with Black follower, circa 2007-2009), 10 or 20 round PMAGs, custom branded PMAGs, or any other non AR15/M4 specific Magpul magazine such as the EMAG®, PMAG 30G, or PMAG 30 AUS. Will also not fit other larger caliber magazines such as 7.62x39 and 7.62x51 PMAGS or any metal magazine.
The distinction between inferior quality and premium AR accessories is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer AR accessories from the most trusted brands like Magpul. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Magpul Maglink Coupler Pmag 30/40 AR/M4
Purchase this coupler for attaching a pair 30 round magazines and it performed with no issues.