Magpul BAD Lever
Each time you insert a new magazine into your AR15/M16 rifle, you need to slap the bolt release paddle with your support hand. For those who do not like this, Magpul has created the BAD (Battery Assist Device), Lever. With this level, you can use your trigger finger instead of your support hand to release the bolt. You need to try it out to see if this accessory is something for you, but many already swear it changes their whole reloading speed and weapon handling experience.
Without permanently modifying your weapon the BAD Lever can be adjusted onto your bolt release of the AR15/M16. It is usable by both right and left-handed operators. The material it is made of its military-spec anodized aluminum, making it durable and robust.
This little Lever has been designed for speed, and the Magpul Dynamics SM have used their extensive experience to offer the design idea. All the reload and malfunction clearance shortcomings of the AR15/M16 are addressed by this little Lever, so if you don't like the way these rifles typically work, then you should consider getting a BAD lever yourself.
Here are the features of the BAD Lever in a nutshell:
- Compatible with mil-spec AR15/M16 receivers.
- Unobstructed access to the trigger, anti-snag design, and additional manipulation ability.
- With one screw attachment to the bolt catch paddle.
- The special finish on the screw, using MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2 hard anodizing with manganese phosphate, per MIL-DTL-16232G.
- Torx mounting screw with Nyloc prevents back out after recoil (Torx wrench included).
Get your BAD Lever now, and reloading will become that much faster!