Vortex StrikeFire II Red & Green Dot Sight ( Lower 1/3 Co-Witness Cantilever Mount)
When situations demand split-second target acquisition and maximum field of view, mount up the StrikeFire II and shoot—both eyes open. Feature-rich, versatile and reliable, the StrikeFire II is a great choice for shooters who want a quality red dot sight, but don’t want to break the bank. Features sleek rear-facing controls for power on/off and easy adjustment of ten dot intensity levels—lowest two settings are night-vision compatible. Automatically returns to the last dot intensity used when powered up. The 30mm aluminum alloy chassis provides extra-high recoil rating and is waterproof and fogproof. Strike fast!
Note: The lower 1/3 co-witness cantilever mount model is ideal for AR platforms, positioning the optic bore center 40 mm above the base surface. Call (800) 426-0048 for additional information.
Features & Benefits of the Vortex Strikefire II:
- Fully Multi-Coated: Multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces increase light transmission.
- Bright Red/Green Dot: Display is highly visible in daylight.
- Brightness Settings: 10 Levels
- Parallax Free: All red dot and holographic sights will exhibit some small amount of parallax. Matching current industry practice, this small amount would be considered “parallax free” and will make a negligible difference in the StrikeFire II’s performance.
- Single-Piece Chassis: Maximizes strength and waterproofness. Compact and lightweight.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Nitrogen gas purging delivers fogproof, waterproof performance.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable low-glare matte finish.
- Operating Temperature: Rated from -22 degrees to +140 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cantilever Ring Mount: Puts the optic bore center 40 mm above the base, providing lower 1/3 co-witness with iron sights on flat top AR-15 rifles.
- Unlimited Eye Relief: Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition.
- Adjustable Dot Intensity: Provides ten variable illumination settings—the lowest two settings are night-vision compatible.
- Battery Life: 12-hour auto-shutdown feature maximizes battery life. Typical battery life is 400 hours at maximum brightness and 7,000 hours at minimum brightness setting.
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Red Dot Sight is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Optics from the most trusted brands like Vortex Optics. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
|Objective Lens Diameter||30 mm|
|Adjustment Graduation||1/2 MOA|
|Travel per Rotation||25 MOA|
|Max Elevation Adjustment||100 MOA|
|Max Windage Adjustment||100 MOA|
|Parallax Setting||Parallax Free|
Customer Ratings & Reviews