Vortex Crossfire II 6-24x50 AO Riflescope with Dead-Hold BDC Reticle
With long eye relief, a fast-focus eyepiece, fully multi-coated lenses and resettable MOA turrets, there's no compromising on the Vortex Crossfire II. Clear, tough and bright, this riflescope hands other value-priced Rifle Scopes their hat. The hard anodized single-piece aircraft-grade aluminum tube is nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed for waterproof/fogproof performance.
Features and Benefits of the Vortex Crossfire II 6-24x50
- Fully Multi-Coated - Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle - Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Tube Size - 30 mm diameter provides maximized internal adjustment and strength.
- Single-Piece Tube - Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum - Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof - Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof - Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish - Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- Capped Reset - Turrets Allow quick re-indexing of the turret (no tool needed) to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Caps provide external protection for turret.
- Adjustable Objective - Adjustment for riflescope's objective lens provides image focus and parallax removal.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece - Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Vortex Crossfire II 6-24x50 Scope Rings
- Vortex Crossfire 2 6-24x50
- Vortex Crossfire II 6 24x50
The distinction between inferior quality and premium tactical scope is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Rifle Scopes from the most trusted brands like Vortex Optics. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
|Objective Lens Diameter||50 mm|
|Eye Relief||4.0 inches|
|Field of View||17.3-4.4 ft/100 yds|
|Tube Size||30 mm|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Best deal i have seen on on a Vortex crossfire ii 6-24x50 for sale
Have this scope for more than six months and so far, so good. The quality of the glass can compete with the more expensive scope. It holds zero after a thousand rounds on my AR
vortex optics crossfire ii 6-24x50mm
This scope is outstanding. The clarity is incredible. For long-range shooting, this scope is tops. Vortex has my dollars in reaches from now on. Cannot go wrong with this company. The warranty itself should say volumes about this company, but once you put this on your rifle, you will see for yourself.
Best scope I have ever owned
Love this vortex crossfire ii 6-24x50 scope. Clear as a Bell!! Great light at the end of the day. When cranked up all the way, I can even see Eygpt!! Not really, but this is an excellent piece of equipment. Easy to install and set up. Established the scope, bore-sighted and then shot plenty of targets. I love the optics and would highly recommend this for any hunter. Joe M
Vortex top value for the dollar
This is my 4th Vortex Crossfire II scope. My reasons for the Crossfire II are these. Very clear optic. Durable. Holds settings with light or heavy recoil. You can spend a lot more money on scopes, but for the price and warranty on Vortex products, it just can't be beaten. The only negative that I find is the factory-supplied scope covers are not tight and rattle. I don't use them anyway. As a side note, my shooting is usually maxed out at 400 yards. so I can't report on the Crossfire beyond that.
I purchased the Vortex Crossfire II 6 -24x 50mm to install on a Savage 22 bolt rifle. I know this seems to be overkill, but I am using it to shoot identify your limit targets with the smallest being 1/4"+- in diameter. Couldn't afford the scopes typically used in these types of events. The Vortex seems to be a good compromise. I am nowhere near an expert when it comes to optics, but I can say that the scope is clear and feels to be well built. I emailed Vortex with questions about scope rings. They responded quickly with answers and even offered to exchange my rings for new ones since they were not the correct height for my purpose. I hope that The warranty is neve required, but I think that Vortex really will back their products.
Great rifle scope
The Vortex Optics crossfire ii 6-24x50mm is clear, holds zero, great magnification. Clicks on turrets seem true. Looks great too. I am shooting moa at 200 yards within one box of bullets out of a 6.5 Grendel PSA upper. Shipping was fast, and the sunshade is a bonus.
Quality and affordable
The 6x24x50 Vortex Crossfire II has exceeded all of my expectations. I mounted it with vortex 30mm tactical rings because a scope only can work if it's mounted correctly. Clarity of this scope even at the highest power, is incredible, even tho I don't exceed 18x most of the time. It was effortless to sight in, and zeroing turrets has made it very simple to adjust for ranges over 400 yards...at any closer targets such as prairie dogs, it enables headshots instead of just center body mass shots.
Vortex Crossfire II
I have this Vortex crossfire 6-24x50 scope on a Savage Mod 12 LRP 6.5 Creedmoor. The optics are very clear. The extent holds at various powers and distances. I do a lot of long-range shooting 300 to 500 yards with this rifle/scope combination. Excellent scope for the price.
My Vortex Crossfire II 6-24x50 review
Can't say enough good things about this Vortex crossfire ii 6-24x50 scope. It has helped my shooting game and helped me to become a whole lot more consistent with my groupings. While searching for a new scope, I kept coming back to this one. I watched a lot of reviews, some painted this scope as less than stellar, one even said it creates a bluish halo...I saw none of that with mine. I liked this scope so much. I bought a second one for my new build. You can not beat the quality at this price point, I am very satisfied. And, with the Vortex warranty you can't go wrong.
My Vortex Crossfire II 6-24x50 review
I have 6 Vortex scopes, 4 are 6x24, (2 Crossfire II, one Viper HS-T, one Viper PST), one Crossfire II 1x4, and one Strikefire red dot. I haven't had any problems whatsoever with these scopes, and they're mounted on 5.56/.223, 22-250, .243 and .308 caliber rifles. The Vipers are over a year old. They outperform or equal my other higher priced scopes and are guaranteed for life. Try them; you won't regret it, Vortex has an excellent product line.
Great Scope, Great value
Can't say enough good things about the Vortex Crossfire II. It has helped my shooting game and to be more consistent with my groupings. I liked this scope so much. I bought a second one for my new build. You can not beat the quality at this price point; I am delighted. And, with the Vortex warranty, you can't go wrong.