Vortex Strike Eagle
Choosing a Vortex Strike Eagle
Achieving technical, short, and long-range shots requires a riflescope with application-specific characteristics and rock-solid build-quality, to assure accurate, stable, and repeatable performance - each moment you squeeze the trigger. The Vortex Strike Eagle Riflescopes possess those features - in a trim, lightweight, tough, package – making them the excellent selection for value-minded shooters who are searching for a riflescope to top their next rifle, or those who want to get in the game, but don’t want to take a 2nd mortgage out to do it.
Features and Benefits of the Vortex Strike Eagle:
- XD™ Lens Elements - Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- Fully Multi-Coated - Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- First Focal Plane - Reticle Scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow accurate holdover and ranging at all magnifications.
- Glass-Etched Reticle - Allows for intricate reticle design. Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
- ArmorTek - Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Shockproof - Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof - Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Tube Size - 34 mm diameter provides maximized internal adjustment and strength.
- Side Focus - Adjustment located on left side of turret housing is easily accessible from shooting position. Provides optimal image focus and parallax removal.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum - Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Tactical Locking Turrets - Integrated locking mechanism prevents accidental adjustments. Turrets provide fast, accurate, easily read elevation and windage adjustments.