Vortex Strike Eagle 1-8x24 FFP EBR-8 MOA - FIRST FOCAL PLANE RETICLE
PREPARE FOR IMMEDIATE IMPACT.
The Vortex Strike Eagle 1-8x24 FFP gives the accurate holdovers at any magnification you’ve been looking for in an LPVO, allowing you to dominate close-quarters and stretch your effective range. The EBR-8 reticle provides true red dot-like
performance at 1x and holdovers out to 600 yards, and an included ranging feature lets you make quick decisions in the reticle. With 9 daylight and 2 night-vision settings, you can dial up illumination to perfectly match your shooting scenario. Put all that in a 30mm tube with capped turrets to keep your zero safe, plus a throw lever for rapid mag changes, and you have an LPVO born to ring steel.
- FIRST FOCAL PLANE RETICLE - Accurate holdovers through the entire magnification range.
- EBR-8 RETICLE - Lightning fast target acquisition on 1x and holdovers out to 600 yards.
- THROW LEVER - The included throw lever can be installed for quick and easy magnification adjustments.
- Illuminated Reticle - Provides precise aiming under low-light conditions
- Fully Multi-Coated - Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle - Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Glass-Etched Reticle - Allows for intricate reticle design. Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
- ArmorTek - Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Shockproof - Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Waterproof - IPX7 Designed to meet IPX7 waterproofing standards.
- Fogproof - Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Tube Size - 30 mm diameter provides maximized internal adjustment and strength.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum - Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Single-Piece Tube - Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece - Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Throw Lever - The included throw lever can be installed for quick and easy magnification adjustments.
EBR-8 RETICLE - Vortex exclusive EBR-8 MOA first focal plane, glass-etched, illuminated reticle facilitates rapid shooting from point blank out to 600 yards with popular .223/5.56mm and .308/7.62mm loads. This reticle also can be used with a wide variety of other calibers and loads using the BDC hashmarks.
Order your Vortex Strike Eagle Mount with us at MSP.
- vortex strike eagle 1-8x24 review
- best 1-8 scope
- strike eagle 1-8
- strike eagle 1-8 ffp
- vortex strike eagle 1-8 ffp
- vortex strike eagle 1-8x24 ffp
- vortex 1-8 ffp
- vortex strike eagle 1-8x24 ffp review
- vortex ffp 1-8
- strike eagle 1-8 ffp review
- vortex strike eagle ffp 1-8
- strike eagle® 1-8x24 ffp
- strike eagle ffp 1-8
- strike eagle 1-8x24 ffp
- vortex 1-8 strike eagle ffp
- vortex 1-8 ffp scope
- vortex 1-8x24 ffp
- strike eagle 1 8x24 ffp
- vortex strike eagle 1-6 ffp
- vortex strike eagle 1-8x24 ffp
- ffp strike eagle 1-8
- 1-8 ffp scope
Vortex Strike Eagle Quick links:
- Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6
- Vortex Strike Eagle 1-8
- Vortex Strike Eagle 5-25x56
- Vortex Strike Eagle Mount
Vortex Quick Links:
- Vortex strikefire 2
- Vortex sparc
- Vortex strike eagle 1-6
- Vortex venom
- Vortex crossfire ii
- Vortex crossfire ii 6-24x50
- Vortex strikefire ii
- Vortex red dot
- Vortex precision rings
- Vortex 1-8
- Vortex venom mount
- Vortex uh1
- Vortex strike eagle
- Vortex diamondback 3x9x40
- Vortex razor amg 6-24x50
- Vortex spitfire 3x
- Vortex diamondback 4-12x40
- Vortex 3x9x40
- Vortex Viper 6.5 20x50
- vortex scope rings
- vortex scope mount
- Vortex Strike Eagle Throw Lever
AR Optic Quick Links:
- ar 15 accessories
- ar 15 scope
- ar15 scope
- ar-15 scope
- ar scope
- ar 15 scopes
- ar15 scopes
- ar-15 scopes
- ar scopes
- ar 15 sights
- ar15 sights
- ar-15 sights
- ar sights
- ar15 red dot
- ar 15 red dot
- ar-15 red dot
- vortex red dot sight
- red dot scope
- red dot sight
- best red dot sight
- best red dot scope
The distinction between inferior quality and premium 1-8 Rifle Scope is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer AR 15 Scopes from the most trusted brands like Vortex Optics. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
|Objective Lens Diameter||24 mm|
|Eye Relief||3.9 inches|
|Field of View||113.6-14.1 ft/100 yds|
|Tube Size||30 mm|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
it's a nice scope for the AR
Glass on 1x is nice. 8x is ok but not the clearest, at least for me. I do have to wear glasses, so take that as you will. But overall, it's a nice AR scope!
Excellent AR scope for the money
Excellent AR scope for the money. I've owned the Gen 3 1-10, Gen 2 1-6, and the viper pst 1-6, and the only negatives I can throw at this optic are that the illumination isn't as bright as the vipers or razors and it would have been nice to have had a 34mm tube. Otherwise, the performance value is excellent, and features are similar to the Gen 3 1-10.
This is an excellent scope
Completely satisfied with the vortex strike eagle 1-8x24 FFP. It replaced a Vortex Diamondback Tactical 4-12x40, which was an excellent scope, but, as I learned not what I wanted on my AR-15. The 1-8 has excellent glass- all stop. It is clear throughout the range of magnification. The illuminated reticle is excellent, even if it is a bit intense at the highest setting. I put it through its paces last weekend. Zero was a breeze—keyholes my final 3 shots dead center. The turrets are tactile but don't expect them to be Razor tactile. I had no issues adjusting with shooters banging away on my left and right. I can't wait to get to a range to test the BDC. This is an excellent AR15 scope & I'm glad I bought it!
vortex strike eagle 1-8x24 ffp review
I'm not a big optics guy and don't have much of a point of reference. I've looked through high-end optics a few times, but I also know their price. To me, this is a fine optic for the money. It's plenty bright on the brightest setting for full sun. The spring on the front cap broke off the first day I had it, but I'm not going to fault the optic for such a thing.
a Good AR15 scope
Moving out to longer distances with a stock AR platform has allowed me to dial in 200 yards with ease. Looking forward to pushing out to our range max of 600 yards in the future.
Love this Optic
Cool, I get to be first at something, ha! I just purchased the SE 1-8x24 FFP and am completely satisfied. I have it on my PSA AR-10. I took it out to zero this last weekend and run it through its paces out to the 200yd limit of my range. The glass is great-all stop. The BDC reticle with and without illumination is crisp, although at max illumination it is a bit intense. The turrets are tactile enough to know how many clicks you’ve adjusted. Just don’t expect them to be as tactile as say, a Razor’s clicks. Reset to zero was easy. Once boresighted & on paper I zeroed at 50 per the instructions. 7 shots total. The last three were key holes on the bull. First time using a BDC I wanted to see if the zero held to 200 as advertised. It didn’t, but I think that was more about the rifle/ammo combo then than the scope. Anyways, one elevation and windage correction had me in the 10 ring with all 12 shots. I’ll be headed back out soon to get a better read on bullet drop & can’t wait to get to a range to use the BDC. Only reason for the 4 over all rating is I’m waiting to use it past 200.
I purchased this scope for an AR-15 build. I was able to zero the scope using the standard US Army 25-meter zero target. It has been outstanding from 25 meters all the way to 400 meters. Very easy to read and understand the EBR-8 reticle. The clarity is awesome, it has a great feel, and the quality is great. The First Focal Plane feature is fantastic. Making adjustments on the turrets is very easy and precise. The illumination is excellent, can be easily used with the illumination on or off. This type of performance is often seen on scopes with a much higher price tag. Vortex has hit a homer with scope.
Great scope at a great price
I purchased the Strike Eagle 1-8x24 to mount on my IWI using the Vortex Sport cantilever mount. I’m just an average shooter that doesn’t get into the technical stuff when it comes to guns and optics. The most important thing to me is that when I look through my scope I can see my target clearly. The Strike Eagle’s glass has great clarity. And first focal plane makes seeing the reticle easier on my bad eyes when I take the longer shots. Rating at 4 stars only because I haven’t made it to the range with the Strike Eagle yet. The only negative I have found is that the included flip caps are not the same quality as the Defender flip caps I have purchased for my other Vortex scopes (2 Diamondback Tactical 6-24x50 and a Crossfire II 1-4x24). The ocular cover fits loose and wants to slide off the scope when I try to open it. The objective cover has a weak spring that barely gets the cap out of the field of view when open.