Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6x24 Riflescope
Optimize the versatility and quick-handling attributes of your AR with the redesigned Vortex Strike Eagle. A true 1x on the low end, Strike Eagle zooms to let shooters rapidly engage targets near and far, and an AR-BDC reticle aids in rapid shooting while providing holdover and ranging references from 0-600 yards. Plus, with a thread-in throw lever, you’ll be on target even faster, shot after shot.
Features and Benefits of the Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6x24
- Illuminated Reticle - Provides precise aiming under low-light conditions
- Fully Multi-Coated - Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle - Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Glass-Etched Reticle - Allows for intricate reticle design. Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
- ArmorTek ® - Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Shockproof - Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Waterproof - IPX7 Designed to meet IPX7 waterproofing standards.
- Fogproof - Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Tube Size - 30 mm diameter provides maximized internal adjustment and strength.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum - Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Single-Piece Tube - Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece - Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Throw Lever - The included throw lever can be installed for quick and easy magnification adjustments.
The distinction between inferior quality and premium 1-6 Rifle Scope is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Optics from the most trusted brands like Vortex Optics. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
|Objective Lens Diameter||24 mm|
|Eye Relief||3.5 inches|
|Field of View||116.5-19.2 ft @100 yds|
|Tube Size||30 mm|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
quality not just a budget scope
This vortex strike eagle 1-6 is definitely not a budget scope. I've never had a Bushnell, Tasco, Simmons, or other Walmart scope with a clear and generous eye relief like this scope. If you spend $1200.00 and up, you might find it better. If you want people to look at you and feel important at the range, then spend it. If you want an affordable, accurate, and precise scope with many uses, this is your scope. I ordered this scope for a police officer friend of mine, but it did not arrive in time, so I kept it for myself and glad I did. He bought one elsewhere and is very satisfied with it as well.
Vortex Strike Eagle Scope 1-6X24 AR-BDC Reticle
The vortex strike eagle 1-6 is an excellent Scope for the Price. I was very impressed by the quality of this scope. I have used Eotech EXPS3 with magnifier and Trijicon ACOGs, and for my older eyes, this is much better. Love the Reticle on this as it is fast to pick up and get on target.
The Vortex Strike Eagleis is the Best Bang For Your Buck
Super Clear glass! Easy to zero, just read the direction. Mounted it using the vortex mount. I've read the reviews of people having issues with the eye box. I have found no problems getting the rifle up and aligned during any course of fire I have shot with this setup. I'm a big Comp M/L fan and bought this to put on a Recce type rifle. I wanted to try an inexpensive piece of glass out before I moved to the Razor line. I'm sold on the concept. It does add weight, but if you used a red dot with zero magnification, then you know how difficult a shot past 300m can be. I am extremely happy with this purchase and even though it made in China its lived up to the Vortex name
I replaced my red dot and mounted my Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6 x 24 on a carbine length AR. Perfect size with excellent clarity for my old eyes and with an illuminated reticle. I took it to the range and was shooting tight groups at 100yrds. Immensely pleased with my purchase along with knowing Moountsplus has a reputable customer service dept. I bought it with confidence. Thanks again
Great option for defense
This vortex strike eagle scope is bright and crystal clear. The reticle makes close range target acquisition very easy. At 1X, this is a viable sight for close-range defense. The 6X offers better accuracy for target and more extended range shooting. The 1-6X adjustment ring is tight to start, but very smooth. I paired this with the higher cantilever mount for easier mounting and to get the scope above a fixed front post.
I’ve had a Vortex strike eagle 1 6x24 mounted on an AR for almost 2 yrs now with the cantilever mount and love it. Clarity and quick acquisition are must in most scenarios; I get that with the Strike Eagle. The illuminated reticle is excellent for low light conditions. I’ve only used this scope on a 5.56 rifle, and the reticle is spot on when fired at the ranges and aiming points for those ranges Vortex claims in the instruction manual. I will say that the reticle does take some getting used to but that is expected with a reticle like this one.
I bought the vortex strike eagle 1-6 on recommendations from a couple of other shooters I talked to at the range. I liked it right out of the box. It only took a couple of clicks down and left to bore sight it, and a couple more to get it zeroed at the range. It has held Zero through over 500 rounds and riding in the trunk of my car in a soft case. I am genuinely impressed, as I am with all of the Vortex optics I have used.
I am a new shooter and the vortex strike eagle 1-6x24 came recommended to me from a friend. I have had the scope for a little over a month and have taken it out only a few times, but I have to say that I really love this scope. This is my first scope, I have tried other people's rifles with red dots, and I prefer this Vortex to those red dots. It is good for close-quarters shooting, stationary or on the move, and it is good from a distance. I found it easy to adjust when sighting in, which again was my first time ever doing this. The glass is clear, and the reticle is crisp. As mentioned, I don't have the experience that other shooters have, but when I look to step up to a higher powered scope, I will definitely start looking at Vortex first.