Vortex Razor HD AMG 6-24x50 Rifle Scope
Cutting-edge engineering and modern precision-machining techniques allow the Razor® HD AMG™ to achieve optical and physical specifications normally reserved for heavier scopes with larger tube diameters.
Optically, these scopes deliver unparalleled image quality. Our proprietary ALO automated laser optical alignment process forges a new paradigm in the sport optics industry, resulting in the most forgiving, comfortable, and highest quality images possible. The APO objective lens system uses index-matched lenses to correct color across the entire visual spectrum. HD premium extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in High Definition images. XR™ Plus premium fully multi-coated lenses increase light transmission for optimum brightness. ArmorTek® protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
Features and Benefits of the Vortex Diamondback Tactical 6-24x50:
- ALO Alignment - Proprietary, precision-laser process, perfectly aligns every lens element to ensure the absolute best image possible.
- APO System - Index-matched lenses correct color across the entire visual spectrum.
- Optically Indexed Lenses - Optimize image sharpness and brightness from edge to edge.
- HD Lens Elements - Premium extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in high-definition images.
- XR™ Plus Fully Multi-Coated - Ultimate anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide maximum light transmission for peak clarity and the pinnacle of low-light performance.
- Plasma Tech - Cutting edge coating application process provides unparalleled coating durability and performance
- First Focal Plane Reticle - Scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow accurate holdover and ranging at all magnifications.
- Glass-Etched Reticle - Allows for intricate reticle design. Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
- Illuminated Reticle - Provides precise aiming under low-light conditions
- Tube Size - 30 mm diameter provides maximized internal adjustment and strength.
- Single-Piece Tube - Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum - Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof - Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof - Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Black - Finish Highly durable Type III hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- ArmorTek - Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
L-Tec™ Turrets - Integrated locking mechanism prevents accidental adjustments. Turrets provide fast, accurate, easily read elevation and windage adjustments. Patent pending.
- Locking Illumination - Locks illumination at preferred setting.
- Side Focus - Adjustment located on left side of turret housing is easily accessible from shooting position. Provides optimal image focus and parallax removal.
Internal Mechanism Design Features
- L-Tec™ Zero Stop - Prevents elevation turret from dialing below sight in range using rugged steel components. Internal mechanisms stay free of sand, dirt, dust, moisture and other foreign materials—even when setting the zero-stop position.US Patent 8,166,696 B2
- Maximized Turret Zero Adjustment - Turret design allows expanded adjustment range when L-Tec zero stop feature is disengaged for zeroing purposes.
- Micro Adjust Zero Setting - Infinite zero setting positions allow zero to be set between clicks for optimal accuracy.
- Friction Reduction System - Heat-treated, hardened-steel pad floats on the end of the turret screw and interfaces with a hardened steel ring on the erector tube for steel-on-steel contact. Prevents galling or deformation of the erector screw contact point for superior durability and
- Turret Screws - Provides low-friction, wear-resistant performance: precision-machined from a silicon-brass alloy and treated with an advanced dry-film lubricant. Turret screw threads are precision machined to sub-2 micron tolerances (less than 78-millionths of an inch).
- Erector Tube System - Precision-machined from aircraft grade aluminum with anti-galling properties for a lighter weight, strong, durable tube. Stainless Steel offset coil spring erector biasing system withstands much higher stresses than traditional flat erector springs and al
- Locking Diopter Eyepiece - This feature allows the shooter to set and lock the eyepiece setting once for their eye and forget it.
- L-Tec™ Tool - Included with your scope for precise adjustments to the turret.
- Locking Side Illumination - Easily accessible and lockable illumination dial is located on the left side of turret housing. Features eleven intensity levels of illumination with off positions between each setting.
- Vortex Razor amg 6-24x50
- Vortex AMG for sale
- Vortex Razor amg
- Vortex AMG 6-24x50
- Vortex HD AMG 6-24x50mm
Vortex Quick Links:
- Vortex strikefire 2
- Vortex sparc
- Vortex strike eagle 1-6
- Vortex venom
- Vortex crossfire ii
- Vortex crossfire ii 6-24x50
- Vortex strikefire ii
- Vortex red dot
- Vortex precision rings
- Vortex 1-8
- Vortex venom mount
- Vortex uh1
- Vortex strike eagle
- Vortex diamondback 3x9x40
- Vortex razor amg 6-24x50
- Vortex spitfire 3x
- Vortex diamondback 4-12x40
- Vortex 3x9x40
- Vortex Viper 6.5 20x50
The distinction between inferior quality and premium tactical scope is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Rifle Scopes from the most trusted brands like Vortex Optics. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
|Objective Lens Diameter||40 mm|
|Eye Relief||3.3 inches|
|Field of View||44.6-14.8 ft/100 yds|
|Tube Size||1 inch|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Get your Vortex Razor hd amg 6-24x50 for sale at MSP
This is one fine piece of equipment. It's lighter than the Razor HD Gen II and is just as good, if not better, at a distance, even though it has slightly less magnification. The glass is just very clear. The consistency of adjustment makes this scope a true precision instrument.
I <3 AMG
I love my Razor HD AMG 6-24x50 EBR-7B FFP MRAD; it`s the strong, best transparent lens and functional reticle. One of the best products in my practice. Also quick and quality service of the clients. I advise this product. It`ll make you happy.
Best Scope I have ever seen
I bought this scope and received it last week. The Vortex AMG easily competes with scopes that cost $1000-$2000 more than it does. IMO, this is worth more than the money it costs! The glass is incredible (and the USA made), bright even in low light, and the resolution is phenomenal. The L-tec turrets are new to me, so the push/pull zero stop will take some getting used to, but they are top quality and are really nice! The AMG has better turrets than the L brand Mark 5 (which is more expensive, larger, heavier, and has inferior glass to the AMG), but the Mark 5 does have more internal adjustment-- this is the only area the AMG is really "lacking" (but even then 27.5 Mils is enough to pass 1200 yards with a 20 MOA rail. That said, a 30mm tube and 50 objective help cut weight-- so the reason for the "lack" of adjustment has an important purpose). The weight for this scope is best in class. The eye box is really easy to get behind all the way up to around 21x (for me anyway). After that, it's hard, but 24x is a lot of magnification, and you would likely find most brands get much harder to get behind on full magnification. I have found the illumination and the illumination dial to be superb. The brightest setting is really bright-- it will make the glass glow even in broad daylight. In daylight, I have found 5-6 brightness levels to be more than adequate. I really like the low illumination on the reticle towards evening-- it looks fantastic. The illumination will make this the best hunting scope I have ever had (even on 6x magnification when the field of view and reticle size are more than adequate for hunting in the thick woods). The reticle itself is also really good; I love it! Overall, this is easily the nicest optic I have ever had/looked through. I have no regrets about this purchase and will be outfitting ALL my hunting rifles with a Vortex AMG. Lastly, the VIP warranty that goes with the optic needs no review! It's the best out there! What more peace of mind do you need!
If the low-end magnification went a little lower, this would be even better as a hunting scope, but that's being picky, and it suits my use very well. I've got it on a 6.5 CM used for long-range target and for hunting usually used from a ground blind looking over a field, so 6x min magnification is manageable in that I don't have to raise and shoot quickly. Lightweight, fantastic glass, nice reticle, locking focus, locking turrets with great feel on clicks, illum. Reticle turns off between intensity settings to easily turn on to preferred setting... nearly all the bells and whistles I can think of. I was surprised how much difference 8 oz made on a scope.
To have the first AMG MOA scope in Australia is certainly a privilege, and I must say it most definitely doesn't disappoint. The packaging is first class with everything you need to protect and zero the scope, plus a nice set of Defender Flip Caps. The new EBR7 reticle is very nice and not too busy. The glass is just epically clear without even a hint of cloudiness at high magnification. This scope is truly a piece of art.
An Outstanding Choice for High-End Tactical Glass
The BEST TARGETS shooting team reaches for the best glass they can put on their rifles because points matter. The RAZOR AMG has outstanding clarity, field of view, and resolution, combined with loads of features, near-perfect controls, and unmatched durability and warranty coverage. What more do you need?
Excellent glass and extremely solid construction
I purchased one of these to be a hybrid scope for PRS shooting and hunting because of the weight. I was pleasantly surprised that the savings in weight did not translate to a sacrifice in construction. The scope feels extremely solid, and the clarity is amazing. This is an awesome scope, and I would recommend it to anyone.
Best Optic for the money!
I adore this optic; it's a supermodel in jeans! It has all the flair and pizaz of the highest quality optics without ruining your pocketbook! This has become an all-around performer and jumps back and forth across my bolt guns as I stretch their legs. This thing is weatherproof and doesn't break! I dropped it while sliding down a rocky hillside; it held zero and still tracks perfectly.
Can't Believe how good
Dropped 6 feet to concrete & fell in to 20 feet of water no leaks, clicks right on and repeatable have used this scope to drop targets at 1500 meter on a 308LR AR using 7.62x51 Nato Ammo, has over a year of hard use, lost a turret cover Vortex replaced no charge great customer service.
Love my AMG
Had this now for about two years, and it's been sensational for me! I used it mostly for target, and LR goose hunting took a goose in late October at 569meters and a few at 350m+. I'm a happy Vortex customer who uses rings, binos torque wrench, and other scopes, and I love it all!!
Great scope and warranty
I recently purchase the RAZOR HD AMG 6-24 scope for my new.300 PRC CA Ridgeline. This scope is amazing. The glass is crystal clear and compares with anything on the market, and nothing beats the Vortex warranty. I love the L-Tec turrets and how accurately I was able to dial it in a while zeroing. I haven't taken it out past 700 yds yet, but it's been a breeze to dial in and shoot. With a scope weighing in at 28.8 ounces, my rifle and scope combo is light as a feather. Everyone that picks it up can't believe its weight and comment on how easy it would be to carry it all day in the hills and mountains. Great job, Vortex!