Vortex Razor HD AMG 6-24x50 Rifle Scope
Cutting-edge engineering and modern precision-machining techniques allow the Razor® HD AMG™ to achieve optical and physical specifications normally reserved for heavier scopes with larger tube diameters.
Optically, these scopes deliver unparalleled image quality. Our proprietary ALO automated laser optical alignment process forges a new paradigm in the sport optics industry, resulting in the most forgiving, comfortable, and highest quality images possible. The APO objective lens system uses index-matched lenses to correct color across the entire visual spectrum. HD premium extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in High Definition images. XR™ Plus premium fully multi-coated lenses increase light transmission for optimum brightness. ArmorTek® protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
Features and Benefits of the Vortex Diamondback Tactical 6-24x50:
- ALO Alignment - Proprietary, precision-laser process, perfectly aligns every lens element to ensure the absolute best image possible.
- APO System - Index-matched lenses correct color across the entire visual spectrum.
- Optically Indexed Lenses - Optimize image sharpness and brightness from edge to edge.
- HD Lens Elements - Premium extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in high-definition images.
- XR™ Plus Fully Multi-Coated - Ultimate anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide maximum light transmission for peak clarity and the pinnacle of low-light performance.
- Plasma Tech - Cutting edge coating application process provides unparalleled coating durability and performance
- First Focal Plane Reticle - Scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow accurate holdover and ranging at all magnifications.
- Glass-Etched Reticle - Allows for intricate reticle design. Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
- Illuminated Reticle - Provides precise aiming under low-light conditions
- Tube Size - 30 mm diameter provides maximized internal adjustment and strength.
- Single-Piece Tube - Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum - Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof - Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof - Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Black - Finish Highly durable Type III hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- ArmorTek - Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
L-Tec™ Turrets - Integrated locking mechanism prevents accidental adjustments. Turrets provide fast, accurate, easily read elevation and windage adjustments. Patent pending.
- Locking Illumination - Locks illumination at preferred setting.
- Side Focus - Adjustment located on left side of turret housing is easily accessible from shooting position. Provides optimal image focus and parallax removal.
Internal Mechanism Design Features
- L-Tec™ Zero Stop - Prevents elevation turret from dialing below sight in range using rugged steel components. Internal mechanisms stay free of sand, dirt, dust, moisture and other foreign materials—even when setting the zero-stop position.US Patent 8,166,696 B2
- Maximized Turret Zero Adjustment - Turret design allows expanded adjustment range when L-Tec zero stop feature is disengaged for zeroing purposes.
- Micro Adjust Zero Setting - Infinite zero setting positions allow zero to be set between clicks for optimal accuracy.
- Friction Reduction System - Heat-treated, hardened-steel pad floats on the end of the turret screw and interfaces with a hardened steel ring on the erector tube for steel-on-steel contact. Prevents galling or deformation of the erector screw contact point for superior durability and
- Turret Screws - Provides low-friction, wear-resistant performance: precision-machined from a silicon-brass alloy and treated with an advanced dry-film lubricant. Turret screw threads are precision machined to sub-2 micron tolerances (less than 78-millionths of an inch).
- Erector Tube System - Precision-machined from aircraft grade aluminum with anti-galling properties for a lighter weight, strong, durable tube. Stainless Steel offset coil spring erector biasing system withstands much higher stresses than traditional flat erector springs and al
- Locking Diopter Eyepiece - This feature allows the shooter to set and lock the eyepiece setting once for their eye and forget it.
- L-Tec™ Tool - Included with your scope for precise adjustments to the turret.
- Locking Side Illumination - Easily accessible and lockable illumination dial is located on the left side of turret housing. Features eleven intensity levels of illumination with off positions between each setting.
The distinction between inferior quality and premium tactical scope is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Rifle Scopes from the most trusted brands like Vortex Optics. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
|Objective Lens Diameter||40 mm|
|Eye Relief||3.3 inches|
|Field of View||44.6-14.8 ft/100 yds|
|Tube Size||1 inch|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review