BOBRO 1" QD Scope Mount with Dual Lever - Precision Optic Mount
Item No: B10-300-254
The Bobro Engineering Dual Lever series of precision optics mounts features the Patented [US Patent 8,567,105] BLAC™ lever system and are engineered for larger diameter scopes. The base has an extension that allows proper eye relief, even when using a non-monolithic rail. It is designed so that the base allows the use of a folding back up iron sight (BUIS). The structure is designed for maximum strength, and utilizes larger fasteners than our standard lineup. This mount is engineered to handle heavy optics and high recoil forces. It is offered in both 0MOA and 20MOA cant
Design Features and Benefits Bobro QD Mount:
The Precision Optic Mount features the Patented [US Patent 8,567,105] BLAC™ lever system which was designed around the following parameters:
- Must be compatible with any 1913 Specification Rail, to include systems that are out of specification (within reason) and this includes Weaver rails.
- Must be completely tool and user adjustable free. It needs to be 100% self contained and mate securely to any rail without the user having to tailor the pressure/engagement position.
- Must lock with enough pressure to positively attach any device or optical instrument to a rail without movement, static or dynamic forces not withstanding.
- The rail must not experience any deformation due to user error. This must include synthetic (plastic/polymer/composite) rail systems.
- Auto Index capability. The device must also index parallel to the bore. The unit must always repeat the forward shift (recoil forces direction of influence) not only to maximize zero repeatability, but to take this step of installation out of the users initial mounting sequence. Index must be redundant.
- Unit must not shoot loose due to improper mounting or a mechanical bottoming out.
- The system must incorprate a safety that prevents the lever from being accidentally opened. The safety must be able to be manipulated in conjunction with the lever rotation, so that only one hand is required to open it.
- The unit will utilize constant force to ensure required pressure in all conditions. The force must be substantial to prevent any shift forward/aft left/right.
- The pressure must be applied in a linear direction centered in the main body to prevent cocking of the mount.
- It must be easy to manipulate by gloved or fatigued hands.
- It must be extremely robust, and withstand shock and impact to the system housing.
- There were others, but by listing them we would compromise our trade secrets.
The Precision Optic Mount is precision CNC machined from a block of 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat type 3 mil-spec anodized black for a rock hard lasting finish.
- 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Type 3 Hard coat black anodizing
- Weighs only 9.50 ozs!
- Made in the USA!
The Precision Optic Mount has the following specifications:
- Height: 1.5″ from top of rail to scope centerline
- Weight: 9.50 ozs.
- Ring Spacing: 2.975 inside to inside
- Ring Width: is 0.990
- Front Cantilever: 2.00″ long
- 1 inch quick release scope mount
- 1 inch quick release scope rings
- quick release 1 inch scope rings
- 1 inch qd scope mount
- 1 inch qd scope rings
- 1 inch quick detach scope rings
- 1 qd scope rings
Scope Rings Quick Links:
- scope rings
- Tactical scope rings
- 30mm scope rings
- 30 mm scope rings
- 30mm picatinny scope rings
- scope rings 30mm
- best 30mm scope rings
- 30mm scope rings for picatinny rail
- 30mm low scope rings
- 34mm scope rings
- 34 mm scope rings
- 34mm scope rings picatinny
- 34mm high scope rings
- 34mm low scope rings
- 35mm scope rings
- 1 inch scope rings
- 1" scope rings
- nightforce rings
- nightforce scope rings
- nightforce 34mm rings
- nightforce ultralite rings
- nightforce 30mm rings
- best scope rings
- leupold scope rings
- leupold mark 4 rings
- leupold 1 inch scope rings
- leupold 34mm rings
- leupold quick release rings
- best scope rings for picatinny rail
- weaver scope rings
- arms scope rings
- ruger m77 scope rings
- picatinny scope rings
- quick detach scope rings
- quick release scope rings
- qd scope rings
- weaver 30mm scope rings
- extra high scope rings
- extra high scope rings picatinny
- weaver tactical rings
- barrett scope rings
- ruger m77 30mm scope rings
- best 34mm scope rings
- see thru scope rings
- vortex scope rings
- picatinny rings
- remington 700 scope rings
- nightforce xtreme duty rings
- 30mm weaver scope rings
- egw scope rings
The distinction between inferior quality and premium 1 inch Scope Mount is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer QD Scope Mount from the most trusted brands like Bobro Engineering. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review