Trijicon MRO with Bobro Mount
The celebrated MRO 2.0 MOA from Trijicon is a reflex-style, sealed sight that is meant to be used for carbines, shotguns and rifles to assist in providing the quickest in target acquisition. The design of the sight is that it should be used with both eyes open so the shooter can maintain the best in situational awareness for their particular operation.
One of the best benefits is the large aperture and the tapered light path which maintains the maximum viewing area despite the small size of the optic itself. In this manner you can acquire the target quickly even from prone, kneeling, sitting and standing shooting positions. In fact, the lens coating is of an advanced design that allows the electronics to produce a crisp red dot for fast acquisition.
Ambidextrous shooters can use the brightness control dial on the MRO comfortably as the setting is in easy reach of both hands. The “off” position is in the middle of eight different brightness settings which allow for quick adjustment for changing lighting conditions and the ergonomic design makes it easy to use.
The fully protected adjusters on the MRO mean that they will maintain their settings even if the weapon is being handled in a rough manner. Plus, no special tools are needed to make adjustments and the hard-anodized, forged 7075-T6 housing is tough, durable and fully sealed so that it is waterproof. This also means that you will get years of service out of the MOR 2 under most conditions.
- Patented [US Patent 8,567,105] BLAC™ lever system
- Requires no manual adjustment to attain a proper, rock solid engagement on a 1913 Picatinny rail.
- Modular system that utilizes offset risers as well as cantilevered risers.
- The riser features rear serrations to minimize glare.
- Lever can be mounted any side or direction.
- The Brobro Mount comes with all tools necessary for installation.
Customer Ratings & Reviews