Bobro Aimpoint Pro Cantilever Mount - Absolute Co-Witness
Item No: ACM-150 or B01-150-300
The Aimpoint Cantilever 150 Mount by Bobro offers a complete co-witness when used for the AR15/M16 weapon systems. This device offers the patented BLAC lever system which does not need any manual adjustment in order to remain rock steady on a 1913 Picatinny rail.
Features and Benefits of the Bobro Aimpoint Pro Cantilever Mount:
This particular device was designed with the following parameters in mind;
- Fully Compatible w/1913 Specification Rail: This includes systems that do not fall under exact specifications such as the Weaver rails.
- Securely Locks: This device locks with enough pressure to attach optics or other devices securely without the chance of movement.
- Lack of Deformation: The rail will not be deformed when attached to the Aimpoint Cantilever 150 Mount. This includes rail systems made from synthetic materials.
- Free of User Adjustment: No tools are required as this device is 100% self-contained and will bond securely to any rail within its parameters. There is no tailoring to pressure this device into position.
- Auto Index: This device will index parallel to the bore and will always repeat the forward shift which includes actions of recoiling so that zero repeatability in maximized. This also takes one step out of the installation program.
- Safety system incorporates the lever from being opened accidentally. Only one hand is required to open the lever when needed.
- Robust, Strong, and Very Durable: It will withstand the impact and shock to the housing of the system.
- Will not Shoot Loose: Even due to improper mounting or bottoming out mechanically.
- Pressure in All Directions: This unit will exert the proper pressure in all directions in order to prevent shifting.
- Easy to Manipulate: With gloved or fatigued hands
Type of Materials and Construction
- Height: Absolute Co-Witness
- Weight: 4.5 oz
- Type 3 Hard Coat Black Anodizing
- 6061 T6 Aluminum Construction
The Aimpoint Cantilever 150 Mount is Made in the USA and offers a tough, durable, easy to use platform that works easily with the specified rails.
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Aimpoint Pro Mount is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Quick Release Scope Mounts from the most trusted brands like Bobro Engineering. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Best Aimpoint pro cantilever mount
First, I purchased this mount because I already have the 1" standard for my bolt gun and am sold on BOBRO stuff. Locks tight, no adjustment, and is VERY REPEATABLE! There is a video review where a guy zeros his rifle at 100 and takes the mount off between each shot. Clover-leafs it. Seriously, the base is THAT good. Aimpoint decided to be unique. The PRO is in between absolute co-witnesses and lower 1/3. Now, if you use the red dot, it's OK unless you need magnification. There almost isn't enough play in the magnifier adjustment to center the dot. With this mount (for absolute) or the 180 (for lower 1/3), there is a minimal adjustment to center the dot and match the mounts for the magnifier.
Aimpoint pro cantilever mount is extremely sturdy
This Bobro Aimpoint pro cantilever mount is extremely sturdy and was easy to set up. Aligns perfectly to co-witness Aimpoint Pro. It even came with a wrench and medium strength Loctite for the ring lockdown nuts. The QD release works flawlessly, and it also has a safety/lock button to keep the QD lever from being accidentally released. When you hold this mount in your hands, you'll know what I am talking about — built like a tank. Top-notch!!!
Toss your crappy PRO mount!
First, I bought this Bobro Aimpoint Pro mount because I also have the 30mm Extended Precision Optic Mount for my bolt gun and am sold on all of BOBRO stuff. Locks tight, no adjustment, and is Extremely REPEATABLE! Aimpoint made the decision to be unique. The PRO is in between absolute co-witnesses and lower 1/3. Now if you just use the red dot, it's OK unless you need magnification. There almost isn't enough play in the magnifier adjustment to center the dot. With this mount (for absolute) or the 180 (for lower 1/3), there is a minimal adjustment to center the dot and match the mounts for the magnifier.
Rock Solid Mount
MSP recommended this BOBRO scope mount for my Aimpoint pro. This Bobro mount is very sturdy and was simple to set up. It also came with a wrench and medium strength Loctite. The QD release works perfectly, and it also has a safety/lock button to keep the QD lever from being accidentally released. When you hold this mount in your hands, you'll know what I am talking about — built like a tank. Top notch!!!