Bobro Trijicon MRO Low Mount
The Bobro Trijicon MRO provides an ultra low interface for weapons such as the AK and Shotgun. It features the Patented [US Patent 8,567,105] BLAC™ lever system which requires no manual adjustment to attain a proper, rock solid engagement on a 1913 Picatinny rail. The system is modular and can utilize offset risers as well as cantilevered risers. The riser features rear serrations to minimize glare. Like all BLAC mounts, the lever can be mounted any side or direction. When just using the low base, lever can only be used on the left side. The Bobro Trijicon MRO Mount comes with all tools necessary for installation.
Design Features of the Brbro Trijicon MRO Low Mount
The Bobro Trijicon MRO Low Mount features the Patented [US Patent 8,567,105] BLAC™ lever system which was designed around the following parameters:
- Must be compatible with any 1913 Specification Rail, to include systems that are out of specification (within reason) and this includes Weaver rails.
- Must be completely tool and user adjustable free. It needs to be 100% self contained and mate securely to any rail without the user having to tailor the pressure/engagement position.
- Must lock with enough pressure to positively attach any device or optical instrument to a rail without movement, static or dynamic forces not withstanding.
- The rail must not experience any deformation due to user error. This must include synthetic (plastic/polymer/composite) rail systems.
- Auto Index capability. The device must also index parallel to the bore. The unit must always repeat the forward shift (recoil forces direction of influence) not only to maximize zero repeatability, but to take this step of installation out of the users initial mounting sequence. Index must be redundant.
- Unit must not shoot loose due to improper mounting or a mechanical bottoming out.
- The system must incorprate a safety that prevents the lever from being accidentally opened. The safety must be able to be manipulated in conjunction with the lever rotation, so that only one hand is required to open it.
- The unit will utilize constant force to ensure required pressure in all conditions. The force must be substantial to prevent any shift forward/aft left/right.
- The pressure must be applied in a linear direction centered in the main body to prevent cocking of the mount.
- It must be easy to manipulate by gloved or fatigued hands.
- It must be extremely robust, and withstand shock and impact to the system housing.
- There were others, but by listing them we would compromise our trade secrets.
The Bobro Trijicon MRO Mount is precision CNC machined from a block of 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat type 3 mil-spec anodized black for a rock hard lasting finish.
- 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Type 3 Hard coat black anodizing
- Weighs only 2.2 ozs!
- Made in the USA!
MANUFACTURED BY: Bobro Engineering
The contrast between substandard quality and a premium MRO Mount is indisputable. At MSP, we only offer Mounts from the most trusted brands like Bobro. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Of the three or four QR mounts I've tried/owned, I find the Bobro to be the most impeccably engineered. The lever mechanism is truly a work of art -- incomparably silky. That said, something buyers should be aware of: the Bobro has a relatively significant lateral overhang that might be of (subjective) concern on relatively narrow platforms.
High quality, top of the line mount.