BOBRO Trijicon MRO Absolute Co Witness Mount
- Patented [US Patent 8,567,105] BLAC™ lever system
- Requires no manual adjustment to attain a proper, rock solid engagement on a 1913 Picatinny rail.
- Modular system that utilizes offset risers as well as cantilevered risers.
- The riser features rear serrations to minimize glare.
- Lever can be mounted any side or direction.
- The Aimpoint Micro T1 Mount comes with all tools necessary for installation.
Product Description / Technical specification:
- Precision CNC machined from a block of 6061 T6 aluminum
- Finished in hard coat type 3 mil-spec anodized black- rock hard long lasting finish.
- Type 3 Hard coat black anodizing
- Absolute Co witness
- 3.7 ozs only
- Compatible with any 1913 Specification Rail.
- 100% self contained and mates securely to any rail without you needing to adjust position.
- Locks with enough pressure to positively attach any device or optical instrument to a rail without movement, static or dynamic forces
- Rail does not experience any deformation due to user error.
- Auto Index capability:
- The device indexes parallel to the bore.
- Repeats the forward shift (recoil forces direction of influence)
- Unit does not shoot loose.
- Incorporates safety features that prevents the lever from being accidentally opened.
- Easy to use and can be used with one hand applying minimal pressure.
- The unit will utilize constant force to ensure required pressure in all conditions. The force must be substantial to prevent any shift forward/aft left/right.
- When just using the low base, lever can only be used on the left side.
Extremely handy and just right for your needs!
MANUFACTURED BY: BOBRO ENGINEERING
The contrast between substandard quality and a premium MRO Mount is indisputable. At MSP, we only offer Mounts from the most trusted brands like Bobro. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews