BOBRO Trijicon MRO Absolute Co Witness Mount
- Patented [US Patent 8,567,105] BLAC™ lever system
- Requires no manual adjustment to attain a proper, rock solid engagement on a 1913 Picatinny rail.
- Modular system that utilizes offset risers as well as cantilevered risers.
- The riser features rear serrations to minimize glare.
- Lever can be mounted any side or direction.
- The Aimpoint Micro T1 Mount comes with all tools necessary for installation.
Product Description / Technical specification:
- Precision CNC machined from a block of 6061 T6 aluminum
- Finished in hard coat type 3 mil-spec anodized black- rock hard long lasting finish.
- Type 3 Hard coat black anodizing
- Absolute Co witness
- 3.7 ozs only
- Compatible with any 1913 Specification Rail.
- 100% self contained and mates securely to any rail without you needing to adjust position.
- Locks with enough pressure to positively attach any device or optical instrument to a rail without movement, static or dynamic forces
- Rail does not experience any deformation due to user error.
- Auto Index capability:
- The device indexes parallel to the bore.
- Repeats the forward shift (recoil forces direction of influence)
- Unit does not shoot loose.
- Incorporates safety features that prevents the lever from being accidentally opened.
- Easy to use and can be used with one hand applying minimal pressure.
- The unit will utilize constant force to ensure required pressure in all conditions. The force must be substantial to prevent any shift forward/aft left/right.
- When just using the low base, lever can only be used on the left side.
Extremely handy and just right for your needs!
MANUFACTURED BY: Bobro Engineering
The contrast between substandard quality and a premium MRO Mount is indisputable. At MSP, we only offer Mounts from the most trusted brands like Bobro. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Bobro MRO Mount Absolute Co-witness
My second mount. I had the LaRue lower 1/3 but wasn't happy with the height of the optic so ordered this Bobro. They are the only two I've owned and so the only two I have to compare. Both seem very high quality. I like that the Bobro has a base and risers allowing for three different heights which makes it the best of the two options in my opinion.
Best Trijicon MRO Absolute Co witness Mount
The superb mount, I love it! Had it on and off dozens of times and perfect zero
Too short for a Tavor
If you have a Tavor, you're going to want the "lower 1/3" co-witness version of this sight. I'll have to get a different riser. Otherwise, this QD MRO mount is objectively the best on the market. Some magazine tested a bunch and this one has the best return-to-zero of them all. It's insanely well made and cleverly engineered for the price.
Great Mount for MRO
Purchased this quick detachable BoBro mount for my Trijicon MRO after I found myself frequently swapping the MRO and a Nikon scope. I like the BoBro as it is offered by Trijicon and I have one for my Trijicon ACOG and Trijicon VCOG. Easy installation and no need to adjust the tension of the mount - a great design.