BOBRO Aimpoint T1 Mount
This BOBRO Mount will work with the Aimpoint’s Micro R1, H1, H2, T1, T2, Vortex’s Sparc I & II, Primary Arms’ Micro Dot & Advanced Micro Dot, Holosun Technologies HS403
The BOBRO Aimpoint T1 Mount provides an ultra low interface for weapons such as the AK and Shotgun. It features the Patented [US Patent 8,567,105] BLAC™ lever system which requires no manual adjustment to attain a proper, rock solid engagement on a 1913 Picatinny rail. The system is modular and can utilize offset risers as well as cantilevered risers. The riser features rear serrations to minimize glare. Like all BLAC mounts, the lever can be mounted any side or direction. When just using the low base, lever can only be used on the left side. The Aimpoint Micro T1 Mount comes with all tools necessary for installation.
Design Features of the BOBRO Aimpoint T1 Mount
- The Aimpoint Micro T1 Mount features the Patented [US Patent 8,567,105] BLAC™ lever system which was designed around the following parameters:
- Must be compatible with any 1913 Specification Rail, to include systems that are out of specification (within reason) and this includes Weaver rails.
- Must be completely tool and user adjustable free. It needs to be 100% self contained and mate securely to any rail without the user having to tailor the pressure/engagement position.
- Must lock with enough pressure to positively attach any device or optical instrument to a rail without movement, static or dynamic forces not withstanding.
- The rail must not experience any deformation due to user error. This must include synthetic (plastic/polymer/composite) rail systems.
- Auto Index capability. The device must also index parallel to the bore. The unit must always repeat the forward shift (recoil forces direction of influence) not only to maximize zero repeatability, but to take this step of installation out of the users initial mounting sequence. Index must be redundant.
- Unit must not shoot loose due to improper mounting or a mechanical bottoming out.
- The system must incorprate a safety that prevents the lever from being accidentally opened. The safety must be able to be manipulated in conjunction with the lever rotation, so that only one hand is required to open it.
- The unit will utilize constant force to ensure required pressure in all conditions. The force must be substantial to prevent any shift forward/aft left/right.
- The pressure must be applied in a linear direction centered in the main body to prevent cocking of the mount.
- It must be easy to manipulate by gloved or fatigued hands.
- It must be extremely robust, and withstand shock and impact to the system housing.
- There were others, but by listing them we would compromise our trade secrets.
The Aimpoint Micro T1 Mount is precision CNC machined from a block of 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat type 3 mil-spec anodized black for a rock hard lasting finish.
- 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Type 3 Hard coat black anodizing
- Weighs only 2.2 ozs!
- Made in the USA!
The Aimpoint Micro T1 Mount has the following specifications:
- Height: 0.800″ from top of rail to center of optic
- Weight: 2.2oz
- Aimpoint micro mount
- Vortex Sparc Mount
- Primary Arms Advanced Micro Dot Mount
- Primary Arms MD-rbgii Mount
- Holosun HS403 Mount
Bobro Quick Links:
- bobro engineering
- bobro mount
- bobro scope mount
- bobro acog mount
- bobro mounts
- bobro qd mount
- bobro 30mm mount
- bobro scar mount
- bobro rmr mount
- bobro m17 rmr mount
- bobro aimpoint pro mount
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Scope mount undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Scope mount from the most trusted brands like Bobro Engineering. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Lever position will have to stay on the LEFT side when using Aimpoint H1. Otherwise perfect.
It works well to mount my Aimpoint H1 on my Stribog upper rail. It is one of the only mounts I could find that allows such a low position, which is suitable for co-witnessing. Very solid and well built. However, if you have that particular optic, and for some reason, you need to have the lever on the RIGHT side instead of the LEFT, you are out of luck. I tried that setup and discovered the intensity knob on the right of the optic was obstructed by the surface of the mount and would not turn. After changing the mount to put the lever on the LEFT side, the knob usually turns.
my first Bobro mount
This was my first Bobro mount, and I am sure won't be my last. The mount locks up is solid on every upper I've tested it on and re zeros every time. I cannot wait to get another!
Nice QD mount!
I purchased this to mount a red dot on a CZ Scorpion. My investigation showed that this is the lowest possible QD mount for sights of this type, which was what I wanted. I'll add that the locking mechanism on this unit is unique and doesn't require the precise adjustments that are necessary on some competing groups. I MUCH prefer this to my LaRue. Not that LaRue makes a bad mount.
Simple rock solid mount from Bobro. The T1/T2 mount also works with my Vortex Sparc 2!
from the moment you place it on your rail, before locking it - it fits like a glove. Will buy again for my other optics.