BOBRO Aimpoint T1 Mount - Lower 1/3rd
If you’re looking for a lower 1/3rd mount for your AR-15/M4 platform, then the BOBRO Aimpoint Micro T1 Mount is exactly what you need. It features the patent-pending BLAC lever system which allows for a rock-solid engagement with a 1913 Picatinny rail without the need for manual adjustment. Offset risers and cantilevered risers can be conveniently used with this modular system, providing a custom fit for all sorts of applications.
The BOBRO Aimpoint Micro T1 – Lower 1/3rd Mount is designed to be compatible with any 1913 spec rail, including Picatinny and Weaver rails and systems that are out of specification, within reason. It is tool and user-adjustable free, 100% self-contained, and the user needs not adjust the pressure/engagement position to mate the mount securely to the weapon platform.
This mount applies sufficient locking pressure to secure any optical instrument or similar device to the rail while constraining its movement. It is fully compatible with rails therefore, it will not cause any deformation even after user error.
The BOBRO Aimpoint Micro T1 – Lower 1/3rd Mount indexes parallel to the bore, and tends to repeat the forward shift to maximize zero repeatability. The mount auto-indexes, so the user is gets to avoid to index the mount during installation.
Does not shoot loose, even when improperly mounted or bottoming out.
Incorporates safety feature that prevents lever from being accidentally opened. Safety lever is easy to operate, even single handedly.
Easy to manipulate, even with gloved or fatigued hands
Shock and impact resistant
Features and Benefits of the BOBRO T1 Mount
The BOBRO Aimpoint T1 Mounts were made to the following specifications:
- Must be compatible with any 1913 Specification Rail, to include systems that are out of specification (within reason) and this includes Weaver rails.
- Must be completely tool and user adjustable free. It needs to be 100% self-contained and mate securely to any rail without the user having to tailor the pressure/engagement position.
- Must lock with enough pressure to positively attach any device or optical instrument to a rail without movement, static or dynamic forces notwithstanding.
- The rail must not experience any deformation due to user error. This must include synthetic (plastic/polymer/composite) rail systems.
Auto Index capability. The device is also able to index parallel to the bore. The unit always repeats the forward shift (recoil forces direction of influence) not only to maximize zero repeatability, but to ensure this step of installation out of the users initial mounting sequence. Index is redundant.
- Unit does not shoot loose due to improper mounting or a mechanical bottoming out.
- The system incorporates safety features that prevents the lever from being accidentally opened. The safety must be able to be manipulated in conjunction with the lever rotation, so that only one hand is required to open it.
- The unit will utilize constant force to ensure required pressure in all conditions. The force must be substantial to prevent any shift forward/aft left/right.
- The pressure must be applied in a linear direction centered in the main body to prevent cocking of the mount.
- It is easy to manipulate by gloved or fatigued hands.
- It is extremely robust, and withstands shock and impact to the system housing.
- There were others, but by listing them we would compromise our trade secrets.
MANUFACTURED BY: Bobro Engineering
Customer Ratings & Reviews
The best QD mount design made
Once you go Bobro QD mount, you will never go back to any other mount. This mounting system merely is above to any other out there, in so many ways. The most unusual feature is the complete lack of any need to adjust the mount grip width -- it's all automatic via their internal tension spring design. Not only does this make mounting more straightforward and faster, it also is more sensitive on your rails, and results in presumably the best return-to-zero reliability theoretically possible.