Streamlight TLR-1 Game Spotter Long-Range Green Led Weapon Light
LONG-RANGE, RAIL-MOUNTED, GREEN LED GAME-TRACKING LIGHT
Long range, lithium battery powered Gun-Mounted Tactical Light featuring the latest in shock-proof power C4®LED technology and providing 1.75 hours of continuous regulated run time. The TLR-1® GAME SPOTTER™ features a shock-proof green power LED. Rail clamp designed to rapidly attach/detach from side of weapon. Models available with either standard door switch or remote door switch. All models offer a tethered battery door and latch mechanism that prevents battery door loss while providing easy battery replacement.
Features of the Streamlight TLR-1 Game Spotter
- 300 lumens; up to 2.5 hours runtime
- Powered by two 3-volt CR123A lithium batteries
- Strobe model with user programmable strobe enable/disable
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle
- Machined aluminum sealed construction with black anodized finish
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on-off switch.
- Highly accurate sight repeat-ability when remounting
- Fast, adjustable, secure side mounting. Includes Rail Locating Keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99, S&W TSW, and Sig P320 railsIPX4 rated design for water resistant operation
- Weight: 4.72 oz.Remote switches are available as optional accessories and must be used in conjunction with 69130 remote door switch. All switches and door switch are sold separately.
- Reference TLR Accessories Brochure in DOCUMENTATION section for more information.
- Assembled in USA
TLR1 Quick Links:
- streamlight tlr1
- streamlight tlr-1
- tlr-1 flashlight
- tlr 1 light
- tlr 1 streamlight
- tlr-1 streamlight
- streamlight trl 1
- tlr 1 flashlight
- tlr 1
- tlr-1 light
Streamlight Quick Links:
- streamlight laser light combo
- streamlight ar light
- streamlight flashlight
- streamlight for ar15
- streamlight tlr 10
- tlr10 streamlight
- streamlight flashlights
- streamlight tlr-10
- streamlight tlr7a
- streamlight stinger
- streamlight pressure switch
- streamlight protac
- streamlight tlr
- streamlight polytac
- streamlight protac hl
- streamlight protac rail mount 2
- streamlight glock 19
- streamlight tlr10
- streamlight tlr-3
- streamlight tlr 6
The distinction between inferior quality and premium AR-15 Light is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Weapon Lights from the most trusted brands like Streamlight Flashlights. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
|Battery Type||CR123A Lithium|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
I would buy this hunting light again
If you hunt predators or hogs at night and can't afford a second mortgage for modern night optics, this is the way to go. I use the TLR-1 green along with a secondary TLR-1 white on my quad rail.
Super bright and worth the price
Been using this for a few years now, and, as with most any Streamlight product, it hasn't let me down. I can only attest to 100 yd brightness but it is plenty bright for that purpose. I have no doubts using this 200 yds or beyond. As usual, battery life and durability are excellent thus far.
Great light for night time varmints!
Great light for shooting varmints at night. The best part is that the green light does not spook coyotes, raccoons, or pigs! My friends and I have used these lights extensively, and they really WORK out to over 200 yards when used with a decent quality scope. I use these with the Leupold VX-R scopes with the red dot reticle. Just be sure that your rail on the is trued up with the axis of the bore and that the objective bell of the light does not touch anything, and the light will point where you aim. Some folks don't get the mounting correct and then blame the light.
With all the rain the hogs have been hanging out in the wheat fields. For these longer shots, we have been using 2 to 3 of these fantastic lights on my AR-10. Works very well.
Great light for coyote hunting
I use an extremely accurate S&W M&P 15 to hunt 'notes after dark. This light fits right on the Pic rail, is not obtrusive, and lights up the darkness. The green color does not seem to spook them, and it makes their eyes glow. They can't hide from this. My hunting success has improved since using this light, and that's the bottom line.