Streamlight TLR-1 HPL
A great tactical light for you to use in conjunction with your firearm to aid low light target identification- The TLR-1 HPL produces a wide, 775 lumen beam pattern with brighter peripheral illumination and superior down-range performance.
- Good shock resistance, reliability, lightweight and powerful batteries, and high light intensity.
- Available with either standard door switch or remote door switch and includes rail locating keys for mounting to a variety of rails and lithium batteries.
- Extensively live-fire tested impact resistant construction
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Limited lifetime warranty
Features and Technical specification of the Streamlight TRL 1 HPL:
- Durable anodized aluminum construction
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating
- Mounts directly to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails and weapons with Glock-style rails
- One handed snap-on and tighten interface
- Tethered battery door and latch mechanism
- Available with either standard door switch or remote door switch
- Standard Switch: Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off.
- Remote Switch: Momentary/steady On-Off and port plug for remote switch assembly
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F
- Length with standard switch: 4.83 in. (12.27 cm)
- Length with remote switch: 5.25 in (13.34 cm)
- 5.3 oz (150.3 grams) with standard switch and batteries
- 5.6 oz (158.8 grams) with remote switch and batteries
- Powered by two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- 775 lumens; 438m beam distance; 48,000 candela peak beam intensity; runs 1.75 hours
- C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Deep dish parabolic reflector produces long-range targeting beam with optimum peripheral illumination
Long Gun Kit available (#69219). Kit includes TLR-1 HPL with thumb screw, “safe off” door switch, remote pressure switch and mounting clips, and two 3V CR123A lithium batteries.
|Models #||Item Description|
|TLR-1 HPL STD Includes Rail Locating Keys for 1913 Picatinny Rails. Lithium batteries. Box|
|69216||TLR-1 HPL RMT Includes Rail Locating Keys for 1913 Picatinny Rails, Remote Door Switch and Remote Switch.
Lithium batteries. Box
|69219||TLR-1 HPL Long Gun Kit Includes Thumb Screw, Rail Locating Keys for 1913 Picatinny Rails, Remote Door Switch
and Remote Switch. Lithium batteries. Box
Customer Ratings & Reviews
tlr-1 hpl gun light
I mounted the Streamlight TLR-1 HPL light at the forward part of the side rail of my AR-style rifle, and with the rear-mounted switch, I can easily activate the light with my forward hand without letting go of the gun. I produce a room full of light, which is precisely what I was looking for.
Best bang for the buck - Streamlight TLR-1 HPL
I put one of these Streamlight TLR-1 HPL on my AR because I wanted a long throw of light. I wanted an intense beam and not a bunch of whitewash. This light will keep up with any 100-150 yard shot with NO problems! Being the Armorer of my Law Enforcement Agency, I was able to outfit all our AR's with the TLR-1 HPL. Being a Streamlight product, it's incredibly durable and reliable. I've put this light through its paces, and it's never let me down! No sense in wasting money searching for better light, you won't find a better bang for the buck!!
Streamlight designs its flashlight in such a way that it is customized to a particular profession or purpose. Hunters love the Streamlight Stinger series in a compact package for their super-bright results, yet are also rechargeable and almost indestructible. Law enforcement and the shooting community love the Streamlight TLR Series bright light, toughness, and long-lasting quality. Based on the success of the Streamlight TLR-1 light, they have made several newer versions like the Streamlight TLR-2 weapon light with Laser. Now, Streamlight has produced the TLR-3, TLR-4, TLR-6, TLR-7 and TLR-8 tactical flashlights. The Streamlight stylus pro has been designed for those who need a bright LED light in difficulty reaching nooks and crannies, such as the engine interiors that mechanics need to see or the different angles of a crime scene that forensic specialists need to inspect. Whatever the specifications, Streamlight aims to provide you with the best lighting solution possible. The bottom line is this - if you want a flashlight that is there for you every shift, holds a charge all night and puts out plenty of light in police or tactical situations, you can't go wrong with a Streamlight brand light.