Streamlight TLR-1 HPL
A great tactical light for you to use in conjunction with your firearm to aid low light target identification- The TLR-1 HPL produces a wide, 775 lumen beam pattern with brighter peripheral illumination and superior down-range performance.
- Good shock resistance, reliability, lightweight and powerful batteries, and high light intensity.
- Available with either standard door switch or remote door switch and includes rail locating keys for mounting to a variety of rails and lithium batteries.
- Extensively live-fire tested impact resistant construction
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Limited lifetime warranty
Features and Technical specification of the Streamlight TRL 1 HPL:
- Durable anodized aluminum construction
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating
- Mounts directly to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails and weapons with Glock-style rails
- One handed snap-on and tighten interface
- Tethered battery door and latch mechanism
- Available with either standard door switch or remote door switch
- Standard Switch: Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off.
- Remote Switch: Momentary/steady On-Off and port plug for remote switch assembly
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F
- Length with standard switch: 4.83 in. (12.27 cm)
- Length with remote switch: 5.25 in (13.34 cm)
- 5.3 oz (150.3 grams) with standard switch and batteries
- 5.6 oz (158.8 grams) with remote switch and batteries
- Powered by two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- 775 lumens; 438m beam distance; 48,000 candela peak beam intensity; runs 1.75 hours
- C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Deep dish parabolic reflector produces long-range targeting beam with optimum peripheral illumination
Long Gun Kit available (#69219). Kit includes TLR-1 HPL with thumb screw, “safe off” door switch, remote pressure switch and mounting clips, and two 3V CR123A lithium batteries.
|Models #||Item Description|
|TLR-1 HPL STD Includes Rail Locating Keys for 1913 Picatinny Rails. Lithium batteries. Box|
|69216||TLR-1 HPL RMT Includes Rail Locating Keys for 1913 Picatinny Rails, Remote Door Switch and Remote Switch.
Lithium batteries. Box
|69219||TLR-1 HPL Long Gun Kit Includes Thumb Screw, Rail Locating Keys for 1913 Picatinny Rails, Remote Door Switch
and Remote Switch. Lithium batteries. Box
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Streamlight designs its flashlight in such a way that it is customized to a particular profession or purpose. Hunters love the Streamlight Stinger series in a compact package for their super-bright results, yet are also rechargeable and almost indestructible. Law enforcement and the shooting community love the Streamlight TLR Series bright light, toughness, and long-lasting quality. Based on the success of the Streamlight TLR-1 light, they have made several newer versions like the Streamlight TLR-2 weapon light with Laser. Now, Streamlight has produced the TLR-3, TLR-4, TLR-6, TLR-7 and TLR-8 tactical flashlights. The Streamlight stylus pro has been designed for those who need a bright LED light in difficulty reaching nooks and crannies, such as the engine interiors that mechanics need to see or the different angles of a crime scene that forensic specialists need to inspect. Whatever the specifications, Streamlight aims to provide you with the best lighting solution possible. The bottom line is this - if you want a flashlight that is there for you every shift, holds a charge all night and puts out plenty of light in police or tactical situations, you can't go wrong with a Streamlight brand light.