Streamlight ProTac Rail Mount 1 Weaponlight
DEDICATED FIXED-MOUNT LONG GUN LIGHT
The Streamlight ProTac series expands into weapon-mounted lights with this 350 lumen light featuring a dedicated fixed-mount for Picatinny rails. It uses either a remote switch with momentary/constant on operation or a standard push-button tail switch, and can run on either a lithium battery or an easy-to-find alkaline battery.
- Dual fuel - uses one AA alkaline or CR123A lithium battery (both included); also accepts AA lithium
- CR123A lithium battery output:
- High: 350 lumens; 12,000 candela; 219m beam; runs 1.75 hours
- Low 40 lumens; 1,380 candela; 19m beam; runs 14.5 hours
- AA alkaline/AA lithium battery output:
- High: 150 lumens; 4,950 candela; 141m beam; runs 1.5 hours (alkaline); runs 4.5 hours (AA lithium)
- Low: 40 lumens; 1,380 candela; 19m beam; runs 8 hours (alkaline); runs 14 hours (AA lithium)
- Strobe for signaling or disorienting
- TEN-TAP® Programming - choice of three operating modes: 1.) high/strobe; 2.) high only; 3.) low/high
- Remote pressure switch features momentary and “constant on” operation
- Integrated rail clamp attaches to MIL-STD-1913 rails
- Easy to attach, secure mounting
- Includes remote pressure switch, push-button tail switch, remote retaining clips, double-sided tape and zip ties
- Durable, anodized aluminum construction with impact-resistant tempered glass lens
- IPX7 rated with the Standard button switch installed; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- IPX4 rated with the Remote Pressure Switch installed
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F
- Limited lifetime warranty
- RoHS compliant
The distinction between inferior quality and premium flashlight is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer flashlights from the most trusted brands like Streamlight Flashlights. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews