Streamlight PolyTac LED Flashlight with Offset Mount
PolyTac has been designed for broadest range of the lightening applications at best value. Its features include superior grip texture providing comfortable yet slip-resistant feel and TEN-TAP® Programming which gives the users choice of 3 operating modes.
- Concentrated beam is produced by the C4® LED technology in parabolic reflector with the optimum peripheral illumination.
- Maximum output of light is provided by Solid State power regulation throughout the life of the battery.
- TEN-TAP® Programming: There is choice of 3 operating modes:
- The first one is high for the bright light: 9,500 candela; 275 lumens; 195 meters beam distance; it runs for three hours.
- The second is low for the times when less light is required and for a longer period of time: 500 candela; 14 lumens; it runs for about 65 hours.
- The last one is Strobe for signaling or disorienting: it runs for about 5.5 hours.
- High impact, nylon polymer that is super tough and provides exceptional durability as well as texture of superior grip in order to give a feel that is comfortable yet slip-resistant.
- Concentrated beam with the optimum peripheral illumination is produced by the reflector – It is ideal as backup light for law enforcement; for daily industrial use, contracting works, maintaining vehicles.
- The design is IPX rated; it is waterproof up to 1 meter for about 30 minutes.
- 13.56cm (5.34 inches); 121 grams (4.2oz) with batteries.
- Powered by 2 CR123 A lithium batteries of 3V (batteries are included).
Mounting Solutions Plus (MSP) 1" Offset Ring Flashlight Mount
FINISH: BLACK ANODIZED AIRCRAFT GRADE ALUMINUM
FEATURES: ACCEPTS ALL STANDARD WEAVER TACTICAL ACCESSORIES
LENGTH: 2.5 N.W. (OZ): 2.3
TACTICAL 1" OFFSET RING MOUNT
Customer Ratings & Reviews