Streamlight ProTac HL Headlamp
The Streamlight HL® Series has gone hands free! When your task requires both hands and a bright light with a wide, flood beam, reach for the Streamlight ProTac HL Headlamp. It produces 540 lumens of light that reaches 172 meters.
- Designed for maximum illumination with a wide beam to light an entire area
- Features TEN-TAP™ programming, which allows the user to select one of three different programs:
- High/medium/low (factory default)
- High only
- Three lighting modes:
- High for super-bright light with far-reaching beam distance; 540 lumens, 7,400 candela; 172m beam distance; runs 1.75 hours
- Medium for bright light and longer run times; 95 lumens,1,200 candela; 69m beam distance; runs 8 hours
- Low for extended run times and when a less intense beam is ideal; 18 lumens; 250 candela; 31m beam distance; runs 36 hours
- Solid State power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- 90 degree tilting head reduces neck fatigue
- Powered by two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- Durable, anodized aluminum construction; gasket-sealed, glass lens
- IPX4 water-resistant; 1 meter impact resistance tested
- Ships with rubber helmet strap installed; also includes adjustable elastic headstrap
- 6.8 oz. (187g)
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Headlamp is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer flashlights from the most trusted brands like Streamlight Flashlights. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
|Run Time on High||1.75 hours|
|Run Time on Low||36.00 hours|
|Beam Distance||184 meters|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
A great quality head light.
This is a top quality headlamp.l have used this headlamp for field dressing games and on the job when needing both hands and a light. I have owned this headlamp for two and one-half years. I also own a Protac hl3 and two Protac HL s. They are all top quality products.
My best headlamp yet
My fifth Headlamp and the finest by far that I've owned yet. This dude is THE Headlamp. This is the most powerful beam I've seen from a single battery-powered LED to date. The fit is well thought out, much better than a few of the previous rear battery units that I have owned. Super, super Brite with medium & low to stretch out your batteries. Get yourself a cr123a charger and a dozen rechargeable batteries, and you are 100% set for winter, no matter how far north you live! You can use the cigarette vape batteries, I think the 1750s or 1850's, but be very, very careful as some are just a bit too fat to fit into the battery tube. Check the width of the battery very closely to make sure it will fit before you buy. The reason for no 5th star from me is there is no beam focus on this light. Yet even without a beam focus, if you figure out your power source, whether one-shot or rechargeables, you take this lamp into the woods, and you will for sure see farther than anyone who didn't bring this light. It's a powerhouse and looks, Ma, no hands! I will be buying a couple more of these headlamps, most certainly. I love it!
This Headlamp is the best buy out there
I've had my Streamlight ProTac HL Headlamp for about a year; it has excellent battery life at all levels of brightness. This light also includes an elastic head strap that is far more comfortable than the rubber strap. In my opinion, this Headlamp is the best buy out there.
Streamlight designs its flashlight in such a way that it is customized to a particular profession or purpose. Hunters love the Streamlight Stinger series in a compact package for their super-bright results, yet are also rechargeable and almost indestructible. Law enforcement and the shooting community love the Streamlight TLR Series bright light, toughness, and long-lasting quality. Based on the success of the Streamlight TLR-1 light, they have made several newer versions like the Streamlight TLR-2 weapon light with Laser. Now, Streamlight has produced the TLR-3, TLR-4, TLR-6, TLR-7 and TLR-8 tactical flashlights. The Streamlight stylus pro has been designed for those who need a bright LED light in difficulty reaching nooks and crannies, such as the engine interiors that mechanics need to see or the different angles of a crime scene that forensic specialists need to inspect. Whatever the specifications, Streamlight aims to provide you with the best lighting solution possible. The bottom line is this - if you want a flashlight that is there for you every shift, holds a charge all night and puts out plenty of light in police or tactical situations, you can't go wrong with a Streamlight brand light.