Streamlight Enduro Pro Headlamp
A low-profile multi-function headlamp with the performance you’ve come to expect from Streamlight headlamps. Three lighting modes to cover a variety of tasks: spot beam for a focused beam, flood for soft area illumination that won’t tire your eyes and red or green LEDs to preserve night vision.
- Available in yellow with red LEDs or coyote with green LEDs
- Spot for distance lighting:
- High: 200 lumens; 95m beam; runs 6 hours; 2,250 candela
- Medium: 75 lumens; 57m beam; runs 14 hours; 825 candela
- Low: 25 lumens; 35m beam; runs 38 hours; 300 candela
- Flood for area illumination for tasks at arm’s length:
- High: 135 lumens; 29m beam; runs 6 hours; 210 candela
- Medium: 45 lumens; 18m beam; runs 14 hours; 80 candela
- Low: 15 lumens; 9m beam; runs 38 hours; 20 candela
- Red LED to preserve night vision (yellow model):
- High: .37 lumens
- Low: .08 lumens
- Green LED to preserve night vision (coyote model):
- High: .25 lumens
- Low: 1.25 lumens
- Multi-function push-button with mode memory
- Tough polycarbonate thermoplastic construction with elastomer over mold; unbreakable polycarbonate lenses
- Powered by three “AAA” alkaline batteries; also accepts “AAA” lithium batteries
- 45º tilting head
- IPX4 water-resistant; 2m impact resistance tested
- Includes three “AAA” alkaline batteries and elastic headstrap
- Industrial model includes 3 “AAA” alkaline batteries, elastic headstrap, rubber hard hat strap and 3M™ Dual Lock™ reclosable fasteners
- 3.4 oz (96.38g) with alkaline batteries. 3.0 oz (85.04g) with lithium batteries
101-SL-61420 - Enduro Pro - alkaline batteries and elastic headstrap - Clam - Yellow
101-SL-61422 - Enduro Pro - alkaline batteries, elastic headstrap, rubber hard hat strap, and 3M Dual Lock - Box - Yellow
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Headlamp is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Headlamps from the most trusted brands like Streamlight Flashlights. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Best budget headlamp - Streamlight 61422 enduro pro
Finally, Streamlight makes an excellent budget headlamp! I love Streamlight products, I've used them in combat, and I always found they hold up as well if not better than SF. However, their budget headlamps have had severe flaws, until now. Bravo, Streamlight!
Streamlight enduro pro headlamp
The Streamlight enduro pro High-quality headlamp. Lightweight, bright and has proper settings for low light needs - such as in an enclosed space (blind or vehicle)
This Streamlight Headlamp makes an excellent tool. If you work in tight and dark spaces like nder uthe dash, you need the Streamlight Enduro Pro! It is not necessarily the best Headlamp, but for the money, it’s darn close to being my #1 tool I recently bought.
Streamlight designs its flashlight in such a way that it is customized to a particular profession or purpose. Hunters love the Streamlight Stinger series in a compact package for their super-bright results, yet are also rechargeable and almost indestructible. Law enforcement and the shooting community love the Streamlight TLR Series bright light, toughness, and long-lasting quality. Based on the success of the Streamlight TLR-1 light, they have made several newer versions like the Streamlight TLR-2 weapon light with Laser. Now, Streamlight has produced the TLR-3, TLR-4, TLR-6, TLR-7 and TLR-8 tactical flashlights. The Streamlight stylus pro has been designed for those who need a bright LED light in difficulty reaching nooks and crannies, such as the engine interiors that mechanics need to see or the different angles of a crime scene that forensic specialists need to inspect. Whatever the specifications, Streamlight aims to provide you with the best lighting solution possible. The bottom line is this - if you want a flashlight that is there for you every shift, holds a charge all night and puts out plenty of light in police or tactical situations, you can't go wrong with a Streamlight brand light.