Streamlight ProTac HL 4
HIGH LUMEN TACTICAL LIGHT
New technology brings you this 2,200 lumen hand-held flashlight with a wide beam pattern that will illuminate an entire area. The dual fuel Streamlight ProTac HL 4 accepts either four CR123A lithium batteries or two rechargeable 18650 batteries - the multiple power sources can help to reduce down time.
- Features TEN-TAP® Programming which allows the choice of three operating modes: 1.) high/strobe/low ; 2.) high only; 3.) low/medium/high
- High for maximum illumination: 2,200 lumens; 30,000 candela; 346m beam; runs 1.5 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 1.75 hours (18650 batteries)
- Medium for bright light and longer run time: 600 lumens; 8,300 candela; 182m beam; runs 4 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 4.25 hours (18650 batteries)
- Low for extended time: 60 lumens; 800 candela; 56m beam; runs 40 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 43 hours (18650 batteries)
- Strobe for signaling or disorienting: runs 2.5 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 3.5 hours (18650 batteries)
- Engineered optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Durable, anodized aluminum construction
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes; 1 meter impact resistance tested
- Anti-roll head prevents the light from rolling away when placed on a flat surface
- Dual fuel - uses four 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included); also accepts two rechargeable 3.7v, 2600MaH, 9.62 wH 18650 button-top lithium batteries
- Self-adjusting battery cradle accommodates multiple battery sizes and eliminates battery rattle
- Rubber sleeve provides thermal insulation and a sure grip
- Optional Streamlight 18650 Charger Kit and batteries available
- Limited lifetime warranty
- RoHS compliant
- streamlight protac hl 4
- streamlight hl4
- streamlight hl 4
- streamlight protac hl4
- protac hl 4
Streamlight Quick Links:
- streamlight laser light combo
- streamlight ar light
- streamlight flashlight
- streamlight for ar15
- streamlight tlr 10
- tlr10 streamlight
- streamlight flashlights
- streamlight tlr-10
- streamlight tlr7a
- streamlight stinger
- streamlight pressure switch
- streamlight protac
- streamlight tlr
- streamlight polytac
- streamlight protac hl
- streamlight protac rail mount 2
- streamlight glock 19
- streamlight tlr10
- streamlight tlr-3
- streamlight tlr 6
The distinction between inferior quality and premium flashlight is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer flashlights from the most trusted brands like Streamlight Flashlights. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Let there be light.
Why have a tight beam of light when you can light up everything necessary within a hundred yards with this light. And I mean light it up. Its a handheld floodlight x's 10! I'm a welding inspector and this light would serve me well on jobs at night where light is not present and the low and medium features would allow for me to use it to inspect welds. Not to mention having this incase of roadside emergencies. Let everyone coming within a couple miles know your there!!! Buy it!!!
It is nice, but I expected more.
I have the 2&3 cell HL Streamlights and like them, so when I saw this one saying it was twice as bright as my 3 cell, it seemed like a no brainer. I have no reason to doubt that it is 2200lm, just to me, it does not seem twice as bright (yes, I know that is subjective). I'm happy that I have it, I just was expecting more.
Amazing for the price
I have used this product for over a month. Well made and very dependable. Dropped it a few times and it's rugged. Litterley daylight in your hand. The rubber grip is perfect. Strobe light will basically dismantle someone's vision. Love everything about it. Well done, Streamlight!
Streamlight pro TAC HL-4
This light is bright. Not too big but if and when you need it it will light up the real estate. Also the lower settings conserve the batteries when the highest level is not in use. All my Streamlight torches are very good quality flashlights. Highly recommend.
In the dark of night, I love my Streamlight.
This as another home run for Streamlight and me. This light is unbelievable. It is unbelievably bright and has a wide beam. You can push back the night with this Streamlight.
I've bought several tactical flashlights that all claim some phenomenal lumen output as usual. Stream light holds try to its claims. I have owned several different models of stream light flashlights over the last 20-25 years. So when this thing blazes out the true 2200 lumens. Wow is all I could muster up. Very impressive. As always.
Let ther be LIGHT
To date, stream light does it again, a light this bright usually comes from vehicle lamps, now available in a small (4 x A123) handheld put it in the pocket lamp, incredible, dark room not a problen, no lights in the parking lot is not a problen, and there it is again and again lots much light than one would think from such a small lamp, and it can also run with 18650 cells, optical is unparalleled, full internal reflection that are have only seen a few very small lights, but it works, flawless beam / spill all over the place, best lighting ever
The ideal duty light
As a Police officer working the midnight shift, I was continually searching for the ideal duty light. The Streamlight ProTac HL 4 is the one. This light has the perfect rubber grip, perfect size to throw under your arm. I use 3000ma 18650 batteries, and it has an excellent run time on high. The brightness is amazing! The beam floods the area but still has a very good throw. Hunting for someone in a back yard is no problem, it will easily light up 3-4 back yards all at one time! My only complaint is the neutral yellowish beam it throws. Not a big deal but I prefer the cool white beam. All in all the beam is perfect for lighting up an entire house; I'd say it is on par with the spotlights on the police car. It's my primary duty light now!
Streamlight designs its flashlight in such a way that it is customized to a particular profession or purpose. Hunters love the Streamlight Stinger series in a compact package for their super-bright results, yet are also rechargeable and almost indestructible. Law enforcement and the shooting community love the Streamlight TLR Series bright light, toughness, and long-lasting quality. Based on the success of the Streamlight TLR-1 light, they have made several newer versions like the Streamlight TLR-2 weapon light with Laser. Now, Streamlight has produced the TLR-3, TLR-4, TLR-6, TLR-7 and TLR-8 tactical flashlights. The Streamlight stylus pro has been designed for those who need a bright LED light in difficulty reaching nooks and crannies, such as the engine interiors that mechanics need to see or the different angles of a crime scene that forensic specialists need to inspect. Whatever the specifications, Streamlight aims to provide you with the best lighting solution possible. The bottom line is this - if you want a flashlight that is there for you every shift, holds a charge all night and puts out plenty of light in police or tactical situations, you can't go wrong with a Streamlight brand light.