Streamlight ProTac® HL 4
HIGH LUMEN TACTICAL LIGHT
New technology brings you this 2,200 lumen hand-held flashlight with a wide beam pattern that will illuminate an entire area. The dual fuel Streamlight ProTac HL 4 accepts either four CR123A lithium batteries or two rechargeable 18650 batteries - the multiple power sources can help to reduce down time.
- Features TEN-TAP® Programming which allows the choice of three operating modes: 1.) high/strobe/low ; 2.) high only; 3.) low/medium/high
- High for maximum illumination: 2,200 lumens; 30,000 candela; 346m beam; runs 1.5 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 1.75 hours (18650 batteries)
- Medium for bright light and longer run time: 600 lumens; 8,300 candela; 182m beam; runs 4 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 4.25 hours (18650 batteries)
- Low for extended time: 60 lumens; 800 candela; 56m beam; runs 40 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 43 hours (18650 batteries)
- Strobe for signaling or disorienting: runs 2.5 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 3.5 hours (18650 batteries)
- Engineered optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Durable, anodized aluminum construction
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes; 1 meter impact resistance tested
- Anti-roll head prevents the light from rolling away when placed on a flat surface
- Dual fuel - uses four 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included); also accepts two rechargeable 3.7v, 2600MaH, 9.62 wH 18650 button-top lithium batteries
- Self-adjusting battery cradle accommodates multiple battery sizes and eliminates battery rattle
- Rubber sleeve provides thermal insulation and a sure grip
- Optional Streamlight 18650 Charger Kit and batteries available
- Limited lifetime warranty
- RoHS compliant
The distinction between inferior quality and premium flashlight is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer flashlights from the most trusted brands like Streamlight Flashlights. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Streamlight designs its flashlight in such a way that it is customized to a particular profession or purpose. Hunters love the Streamlight Stinger series in a compact package for their super-bright results, yet are also rechargeable and almost indestructible. Law enforcement and the shooting community love the Streamlight TLR Series bright light, toughness, and long-lasting quality. Based on the success of the Streamlight TLR-1 light, they have made several newer versions like the Streamlight TLR-2 weapon light with Laser. Now, Streamlight has produced the TLR-3, TLR-4, TLR-6, TLR-7 and TLR-8 tactical flashlights. The Streamlight stylus pro has been designed for those who need a bright LED light in difficulty reaching nooks and crannies, such as the engine interiors that mechanics need to see or the different angles of a crime scene that forensic specialists need to inspect. Whatever the specifications, Streamlight aims to provide you with the best lighting solution possible. The bottom line is this - if you want a flashlight that is there for you every shift, holds a charge all night and puts out plenty of light in police or tactical situations, you can't go wrong with a Streamlight brand light.