Vortex Viper HD 10x50 Roof Prism Binocular
The Vortex Viper HD – Premium optics and rugged construction in a tremendously compact, lightweight package – What more could you need? Well, perhaps a quality chest harness to comfortably and securely carry your investment in the field, but that’s included, too! Hunters, shooters and outdoor enthusiasts alike are sure to benefit from the high performance of the Viper HD binoculars.
- HD Lens Elements: Premium extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in high-definition images.
- XR™ Fully Multi-Coated: Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Dielectric Coating: Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- Phase Correction: Coating on roof prism models enhances resolution and contrast.
- Roof Prism: Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- ArmorTek: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Rubber Armor: Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Adjustable Eyecups: Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Center Focus Wheel: Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Locking Diopter: Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on right eyepiece, locks at preferred setting.
- Tripod Adaptable: Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
Vortex Quick Links:
- Vortex strikefire 2
- Vortex sparc
- Vortex strike eagle 1-6
- Vortex venom
- Vortex crossfire ii
- Vortex crossfire ii 6-24x50
- Vortex strikefire ii
- Vortex red dot
- Vortex precision rings
- Vortex 1-8
- Vortex venom mount
- Vortex uh1
- Vortex strike eagle
- Vortex diamondback 3x9x40
- Vortex razor amg 6-24x50
- Vortex spitfire 3x
- Vortex diamondback 4-12x40
- Vortex 3x9x40
- Vortex Viper 6.5 20x50
The distinction between inferior quality and premium binoculars is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Optics from the most trusted brands like Vortex Optics. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
|Objective Lens Diameter||50 mm|
|Eye Relief||16 mm|
|Exit Pupil||5 mm|
|Linear Field of View||346 feet/1000 yards|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
I would buy them again.
I highly recommend 10x50s, and these are the best on the market. What most people overlook is the exit pupil. 10x50s give you a 5mm exit pupil, vs 10x42s which only have a 4.2mm. This means better low light performance; you can move your eyes across more of the image, and the image centers in your vision easier. I compared them to Leupold 10x50s at Total Archery Challenge which seemed dull and soft compared to the Vortex. They are a little bigger, so If you're using a Marsupial bino harness, you will need the Medium size. They won't fit small.
Vortex Viper HD Binoculars
Little early to tell but thinking my new Vortex Viper HD Binoculars will take care of my hunting needs in MN and out west just fine. The 10 x 50mm seam to be the "go to" around these parts with low inventory, but once I found them I think well worth the journey!
I bought these after seeing my brother-in-laws Viper HD. I had the Nikon prostaff 10x50 which are nice, but the Vipars blow those away. I couldn't be happier.
Bought a pair of 10x50 Viper HD binos about a year ago—excellent glass, very clear. My 21 year old son loves them more than I do, however. They are too wide for my narrow eyes. Good product, but I don’t think they have any better clarity than my old Leupold Wind Rivers.