Vortex Crossfire II 4-12x44 Riflescope
With long eye relief, a fast-focus eyepiece, fully multi-coated lenses and resettable MOA turrets, there's no compromising on the Vortex Crossfire II. Clear, tough and bright, this riflescope hands other value-priced Rifle Scopes their hat. The hard anodized single-piece aircraft-grade aluminum tube is nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed for waterproof/fogproof performance.
Features and Benefits of the Vortex Crossfire II 4-12x44:
- Fully Multi-Coated - Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle - Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Tube Size - 1 inch diameter tube offers a versatile blend of adjustment, size and weight for a wide variety of shooting applications.
- Single-Piece Tube - Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum - Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof - Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof - Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish - Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- Capped Reset Turrets - Allow quick re-indexing of the turret (no tool needed) to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Caps provide external protection for turret.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece - Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Q. Shat size scope rings for Vortex Crossfire II 4-12x44?
A. 1"- Please see our slection on 1" Scope Rings
- Vortex Crossfire II Scope Rings
- Vortex Crossfire 2 4 12x44
- Vortex Crossfire II 4-12x44 for sale
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Rifle Scope is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Optics from the most trusted brands like Vortex Optics. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
|Objective Lens Diameter||44 mm|
|Eye Relief||3.9 inches|
|Field of View||24.7-8.4 feet/100 yards|
|Tube Size||1 inch|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Extremely clear and bright
I'm loving this new vortex scope. I'm doing a lower budget Savage build and these optics are out-performing their price range. I'd compare this scope to a Nikon monarch but without paying the Monarch price. I recommend this scope to anyone on a budget or just wanting to save money vs. spending hundreds more for the same quality glass.
Great price great scope
Great scope, the first vortex I ever bought. I did it for the warranty, I have several Leupold and Redfield thought I'd give it a try. Hate the made in china sticker on the bottom that may stop me from purchasing another one. Shipping was super slow I got free two day air, but it took around five days to get it. Oh well, for the money,my son is happy with it.
Great Rimfire Scope
This is a cheap end scope. The vortex crossfire 2 built well and performed very well. I use it on a .222 Rem hunting rifle, and I'm going to buy another for a .22 Hornet. If your eyes are a bit worn-out, I'd recommend something with a focus and not this scope or any scope w/o a focus adjustment. What makes this an excellent buy is a warranty. Vortex warranty is by far the best in the business. This 1 in. The tube scope, with its 44mm Objective lens, is as bright as any other scope out there. It could have been a tad longer in the tube for better mounting, but its good eye relief compensates for that. This is by far the best buy, for your money, in my book.
The vortex crossfire ii 4-12x44 has excellent clarity and features similar to other products much more expensive. I would buy again and recommend for others who want value for money.
Vortex crossfire ii 4-12x44 rifle scope
The Vortex Crossfire II for the money is one of the better scopes you can buy, it has the clearest glass and holds zero very well. Mine is mounted on my dpms 223 ar 15, and I was able to zero it at 100 yards without trouble. The adjustment nobs are positive and can be reset to very for easy adjustments. Then again, this is more of an entry-level scope, and the quality may not be as good as a Leupold or a higher-end scope but with a lifetime limited warranty who can beat that.
Good inexpensive scope for ar 15
I have purchased several Vortex products, and I have not been disappointed yet. The price of this scope compared to the quality and features is terrific. For less than 200.00 dollars, the quality of glass and everything this scope offers along with an exceptional warranty, is a great deal.
My Vortex crossfire ii 4-12x44 review
Mounted the Vortex crossfire ii 4-12x44 scopes on a M70 fwt 270 WSM. I just got back from the range and tested the Dead-Hold reticle at long range using a ballistic app on my cell phone. The bullets hit center on target where they should out to 535 yards. The turrets adjust like they should while sighting the scope in, and glass is clear for a scope at this price point. You bet I would buy another. I have 3 of these Vortex Crossfire scopes now, and they all work great. One was on a 7 mm rem mag for a while and worked fine; I still use it on another rifle. These scopes are better than the price they sell for and are the best buy IMO.
The Vortex Crossfire II 4x12x44 is a good value.
Let's be clear the Vortex Crossfire II 4x12x44 is a very inexpensive scope. My review is based on its value at its price point. I use this scope on different rifles for testing my reloads for accuracy. For this purpose, it provides outstanding performance. I am very fond of the crosshairs fine enough for precision but bold enough that it does not fade. Optics are bright and clear, and no parallax was present. I am sure that it would serve yeoman service as a scope on a varmint rifle. At its price and with Vortex warranty, there is little risk in purchasing this scope.
The vortex crossfire ii is the best 4-12 scope
I bought the vortex crossfire ii 4-12x44 for my AR15 for a combination of close and longer distance (For an AR). I've shot with it out to 550 yards. The Glass is very nice, and the Eye relief is amazing! I bought the Warren tactical Quick detach rings for it. I use it on my Ruger 10/22 also and just spin the elevation up to my 10/22s zero. It's been on and off my guns countless times and still holds the zero. You can't go wrong with this scope. The great price just makes it that much easier to pull the trigger! (I included a pic shooting 550 yards at a 12" steel plate to give an idea of how far a seven power scope can get you.) (pic does not do justice for the brightest of the scope glass)
My Vortex Crossfire II 4-12x44 Review
This is the best buy on the market for a scope of this type. I purchased this scope for my Weatherby Vanguard .223 and am impressed by the clear optics, the field of view, and the lack of distortion. The scope is well made and aesthetically pleasing. Power change is smooth and without excessive force being required. However, the best feature, at least for me, is that the windage and elevation adjustments are crisp, accurate, and repeatable.