Streamlight TLR-1 HPL with Standard Switch
Super Bright LED Tactical Weapon Light with 1000 Lumens
The high lumen, rail-mounted TLR-1 HPL produces a wide, 1,000 lumen beam pattern with brighter peripheral illumination and superior down-range performance.
Features of the Streamlight TLR-1 HPL
- 1,000 lumens; 490m beam; runs 1.5 hours
- Mounts directly to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails and weapons with Glock-style rails
- Includes rail locating keys for mounting to a variety of rails
- Standard Switch: Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off.
- Tethered battery door and latch mechanism prevents battery door loss while providing easy battery replacement.\
- Deep dish parabolic reflector produces long-range targeting beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Durable anodized aluminum construction
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes
- Serialized for positive identification
- Powered by two CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- Length with standard switch: 4.83” in. (12.27 cm)
- Length with remote switch: 5.25 in (13.34 cm)
- 5.6 oz (158.8g) with standard switch and batteries
- 5.9 oz (167.3g) with remote switch and batteries
Long Gun Kit available (#69219). Kit includes TLR-1 HPL with thumb screw, “safe off” door switch, remote pressure switch and mounting clips, and two CR123A lithium batteries.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
The distinction between inferior quality and premium AR-15 Light is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Weapon Lights from the most trusted brands like Streamlight Flashlights. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
|Run Time||1.50 hours|
|Beam Distance||490 meters|
|Battery Type||CR123A Lithium|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Great Streamlight product, but not as bright as I expected
I also own the TLR-1s and TLR-3. I'm sure this will be a great light (like the others), and its beam is undoubtedly more focused too. This light is rated to have more than twice the lumens of the TLR-1s. It is brighter and does have a longer concentrated beam. Maybe I'm just getting spoiled with the modern ultra-performance lights... but this one doesn't look like it's more than twice as bright. Still happy to have a light I can shoot a rifle with at 100 yds. + on a moonless night!!
Nice throw of light
Great bang for your buck. I have the HP and HL Models. A nice beam of light. Makes a 100 yard shot in total darkness a breeze. It is mounted on an m&p 15. I have hit steel at 200 yards with it. The biggest complaint is the 123 batteries short life and expensive. I would love a rechargeable battery pack.
Room/ Area filling light.
At 775 Lumens this light has reach but gives immediate area light also. Mounted on a Sig 556R the tail switch is so intuitive that I chose not to go with pressure pad switch.
Have this light on my Colt AR-15. Great light for hunting at night. Very long and broad view.
A seriously good light for serious hunter/home defense
I have this light on my core15 UTAC rifle. This light is SUPER BRIGHT, and you get much VALUE for the price. I have dropped my rifle, and this light took a good beating and kept ticking. The larger reflector makes for a FANTASTIC SPOTLIGHT with adequate spill- this CONCENTRATES THE LIGHT so well that for a long gun, it would be perfect for spotting or home defense. Other lights like this, I have ended up having a huge spill but don't project out or far enough for perimeter defense or hunting. THAT'S WHY THIS LIGHT IS AWESOME.