Streamlight TLR-1 HPL with Remote Switch
The high lumen, rail-mounted TLR-1 HPL produces a wide, 1,000 lumen beam pattern with brighter peripheral illumination and superior down-range performance.
Features of the Streamlight TLR-1 HPL
- 1,000 lumens; 490m beam; runs 1.5 hours
- Mounts directly to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails and weapons with Glock-style rails
- Includes rail locating keys for mounting to a variety of rails
- Remote Switch: Momentary/steady On-Off and port plug for remote switch assembly
- Tethered battery door and latch mechanism prevents battery door loss while providing easy battery replacement.
- Deep dish parabolic reflector produces long-range targeting beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Durable anodized aluminum construction
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes
- Serialized for positive identification
- Powered by two CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- Length with standard switch: 4.83” in. (12.27 cm)
- 5.6 oz (158.8g) with standard switch and batteries
- 5.9 oz (167.3g) with remote switch and batteries
Long Gun Kit available (#69219). Kit includes TLR-1 HPL with thumb screw, “safe off” door switch, remote pressure switch and mounting clips, and two CR123A lithium batteries.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
Make sure to see all avalable Streamlight TLR-1 modles and options and the full line of Streamlight TLR & Streamlight Weapon Lights.
TLR1 Quick Links:
- streamlight tlr1
- streamlight tlr-1
- tlr-1 flashlight
- tlr 1 light
- tlr 1 streamlight
- tlr-1 streamlight
- streamlight trl 1
- tlr 1 flashlight
- tlr 1
- tlr-1 light
Streamlight Quick Links:
- streamlight laser light combo
- streamlight ar light
- streamlight flashlight
- streamlight for ar15
- streamlight tlr 10
- tlr10 streamlight
- streamlight flashlights
- streamlight tlr-10
- streamlight tlr7a
- streamlight stinger
- streamlight pressure switch
- streamlight protac
- streamlight tlr
- streamlight polytac
- streamlight protac hl
- streamlight protac rail mount 2
- streamlight glock 19
- streamlight tlr10
- streamlight tlr-3
- streamlight tlr 6
The distinction between inferior quality and premium AR-15 Light is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Weapon Lights from the most trusted brands like Streamlight Flashlights. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
it does what its suppose to do
With this light I can easily see out to the out buitdings great for me bad for the varmints. when I first got the light, I thought it would be too heavy and large. It is large, but the light is amazingly bright, and the strobe function is outstanding. Much better than what I had. It does like to use its batteries.
The light, while somewhat large, is amazingly bright and lightweight. It is easily attached to my rail system and has the ability to be removed quickly. The beam of light is outstanding to at least 200 ft (that's how far I've used it). The momentary switch comes with an adapter to mount to the rails and has full functionality - meaning besides on/off can use strobe mode. Overall great investment.
This is one great light!
This is one great light! Very bright. Nice strobe. It comes with the correct tailcap for attaching a remote switch or uses a lever switch also on the tail cap. I've noticed reading other reviews that some are disappointed with their lights. I believe this is due to not getting the light they thought they were getting. Streamlight has both done a very poor job in describing these lights. This light comes with the tail cap already in place for the remote mount switch and comes with the straight cord remote switch all in one package for your $ 169.00. nothing left to buy unless you want a curly remote switch. You want this description anywhere? I know cause I bought it. There are two drawbacks to this light. One is the reflector is large, could reflect light back at the target when not on. Keep your muzzle down. The second is that instructions say not to use a remote switch with a strobe mode. I don't know why; I tried it ONCE, and it worked, don't know that I would tempt fate. I mounted mine on a WASR 10 junker with comand arms fore grips and 5 position verticle grip. With this arraingment, I can operate a manual tail cap switch with a thumb and can use strobe mode. I will buy another for my Mossberg 590 & M1A1 SOCOM. I really like this light!!!