EOTech XPS3 Holographic Sight: Modles: XPS3-0, and XPS3-2
The XPS3 is smaller and lighter than all other holographic weapon sights but just as fast. Law enforcement officers and hunters appreciate the lightweight and compact size for carrying convenience on the job and in the woods. The XPS3 runs on a single 123 battery. The single-lithium-battery configuration allows more rail space, leaving more room for rear iron sights, magnifiers, or a night vision mount.
- Night vision-compatible: Yes
- Length/Width/Height: 3.8” x 2.1” x 2.5” (97 x 54 x 64 mm)
- Weight: 9.0 oz (255 g)
- Water Resistant: Submersible to 33 ft. (10 m) depth
- Mount: 1” Weaver or MIL-STD-1913 rail
- Brightness:20 daylight settings 10 additional settings for Gen I through III+ night vision devices
- Power Source: One 123 lithium battery
- Battery Life: 600 continuous hours at nominal setting 12 at room temp.
EOTech XPS3 Overview
While customizing the ideal weapon for you, you will realize that your Picatinny rail won’t fit every gadget you want and need. This is mainly because many gadgets are oversized and heavy. We have brought you the perfect solution with the tiny EOTech XPS3 sight, compatible with night vision devices of all generations.
Now you can have the amazing 20 setting of daytime visibility of the EOTechXPS2 series and ten more nighttime settings. This sight might be small at only 3.5 inches long and 8oz (227 grams) heavy, but it has nothing to envy from its bigger brothers. Its single battery can work continuously for 600 whole hours and the auto shut down setting can be set at either 4 or 8 hours.
The materials the XPS3 is made of are extremely sturdy, enabling the XPS3 to withstand most shocks, bad weather and even 33 feet submersion under water. This sight comes in a sleek black color, which does not reflect light as not to damage the operator’s eyes. So, if you want the amazing utility of the XPS2 plus nighttime vision compatibility, the XPS3 is the right sight for you. Order one now and you will reap the benefits of a top notch sight.
Popular EOTech Holographic Sights :
- EOTech 512- Most popular holographic weapon sight. It’s ideal when you need the best in speed and versatility.
- EOTech 552 - Most affordable night vision-compatible sight and it partners with most night vision-devices.
- EOTech EXPS3 - Offers true 2-eyes-open shooting, and a 7 mm raised base that still allows for iron sight access.
- EOTech XPS2 - Shortest, smallest, and lightest EOTech model holographic weapon sight available without night vision.
- EOTech EXPS2 - True 2-eyes-open shooting and provides an unparalleled targeting experience.
- Eotech HHS ll - HHS provides an unparalleled advantage when transitioning from short to long range shooting.
- Eotech HHS l - Offers a solution for targets that change ranges quickly in CQB situations.
- EOTech XPS3 - Smaller and lighter than all other holographic weapon sights but just as fast.
- Eotech 518 - Works on readily available AA batteries yet provides most of the functions present
- Eotech Exps3-0 with G33 magnifier - Package is simular to HHS-I but with the EOTech XPS3-0
- EOTech 558 - A unique model that blends the advantages of the 512 model and its AA batteries along with the quick detach mounting base and the side buttons of the previous EXPS models.
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Red Dot Sight is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Holographic Sight from the most trusted brands like Eotech. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
|Length:||3.8 in (97mm)|
|Width:||2.1 in (54mm)|
|Height:||2.5 in (64mm)|
|Weight:||9.0 oz (255g)|
|Mount:||1" Weaver or Mil-Std 1913 rail|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Get the Best deal on a Eotech xps3 for sale at MSP
Great sight. I selected the EOTech after a lot of research and made the right choice. The dot within a 65moa circle makes target acquisition extremely fast. The optics are great. Just what I had hoped for.
l like it
Put on a Tavore SAR. Shoots to the point of iron sights. Follow the instructions on adjustment clicks, or you could waste a lot of ammo. Last group of 3 just a little bigger than a quarter at 100yrds from a rest. Little concerned about the thermal shift, but I doubt I will be out at a minus 41 degree temp.
eostech xps3 review
Great sight. I selected the EOTech after a lot of research and made the right choice. The dot within a 65moa circle makes target acquisition extremely fast. The optics are excellent. Just what I had hoped for.
XPS3-0: Eotech Transverse XPS 3 Red Dot Sight
Yeah, there are several other great site systems and companies, but for the money, application, reliability, and ease of use, I think EOTech is the best Holographic Weapon Sight (HWS) systems on the market. I chose the EOTech XPS3 because of its shorter length to mount on my SR556. It not only looks good, but the XPS3 was so easy to install and zero in. It works well, without any hindrance, at allowing full use of the original folding battle sites that came with the weapon. I also purchased EOTech because if it's good enough for the U.S. military and police, it surely is good enough for this law-abiding citizen.
I've been an Eotech fan for many years. The XPS-series has made an already excellent product even better. Any battery-contact issues are addressed by the transverse-mounted battery, and the model retains the outstanding peripheral vision associated with all Eotechs. Functioning has been flawless. The EOTech xps3 mounting height maintains the absolute co-witness with iron sights that I prefer.
Easy setup; very natural for use in both target acquisition and maintaining field of view. I am buying the magnifier to extend the utility of the product. I highly recommend the EOTech xps3. The only complaint is that controls on the back are difficult to reach and still keep weapon trained on field of fire. It seems newer models have buttons on the side, which I suspect is a better option.
This xps3 EOTech sight is excellent, probably the fastest you can buy to throw up and shoot. I personally would rather a knob for the brightness adjustment, but the buttons are excellent quality. I also would like some flip-up covers included with it. However, to me, this is still the best non-magnified sight you can get. I have mine on a rock river dominator mount on my ar15, and the open sights are in the bottom of your view, still usable, but not in the way. Looking through the irons, the dot is right on top of the front post, but just looking through the EOTech slightly above the rear, the eotech's circle rests just above the front irons with the bottom line touching the top of the front post. If you mounted it straight to your rail, I think the open sights would be closer to the middle of your view and you would probably want a flip rear sight, although it would still work without it.
As a person who has always used a scope for shooting, I find the EOTech setup to be phenomenal. It increases your situational awareness when shooting, as your face is not buried inside a scope during target acquisition. To be specific, the EOTech XPS3-1 was a great purchase. I love the simplicity of the single red dot and the overall compactness of the unit, which leaves room for additional components. My only gripe is that the on/off buttons should be located on the side of the unit, instead of below the sight glass. After I installed my ARMS folding rear sight, the buttons became challenging to reach and use quickly. Other than that, I highly recommend this unit!
EOTech XPS3-0 on SG553
The EOTech xps3 has Easy to catch the target due to 1MOA dot in 65 MOA ring. An excellent choice for guns like AR15. Possible limits - weapons where bolt handling is close to the sight - this model is wide, and there is a risk of uncomfortable handling with bolt - this is my case with SG553.