EOTech Holographic Hybrid Sight III™ 518.2 with G33.STS Magnifier
The HHS III is extremely versatile. It offers extremely quick close quarter targeting with the magnifier switched away but can instantly transition to a magnified optic effective out to longer distances. Powered by two AA Alkaline or Lithium batteries, the HHS III can quickly adapt to many shooting situations. The HHS III system offers wide-field optical performance with superior light transmission for visibility in a variety of lighting conditions.
- Length/Width/Height: 9.5” x 2.3” x 3.3” (234 x 59 x 83.9 mm)
- Weight: 25 oz (708.8 g)
- Water Resistant: Submersible to 10 ft. (3 m) depth
- Mount: MIL-STD-1913 rail
- Brightness: 20 brightness settings
- Power Source: Two 1.5 V AA batteries. Supports lithium, alkaline, or rechargeable
- Battery Life: Lithium: 1,000 continuous hours at nominal setting 12 and room temp. - Alkaline: 600 continuous hours at nominal setting 12 and room temp.
Product Details of the G33.STS - compatible with all EOTech Holographic Weapon Sights
- Fixed Magnification: 3X
- Eye Relief: 2.2” (55.8 mm)
- Field of View: 7.3°
- Sealing: Fog resistant internal optics
Popular EOTech Holographic Sights :
- EOTech 512 - Most popular holographic weapon sight. It’s ideal when you need the best in speed and versatility.
- EOTech 552 - Most affordable night vision-compatible sight and it partners with most night vision-devices.
- EOTech EXPS3 - Offers true 2-eyes-open shooting, and a 7 mm raised base that still allows for iron sight access.
- EOTech XPS2 - Shortest, smallest, and lightest EOTech model holographic weapon sight available without night vision.
- EOTech EXPS2 - True 2-eyes-open shooting and provides an unparalleled targeting experience.
- EOTech XPS3 - Smaller and lighter than all other holographic weapon sights but just as fast.
- Eotech 518 - Works on readily available AA batteries yet provides most of the functions present
- EOTech 558 - A unique model that blends the advantages of the 512 model and its AA batteries along with the quick detach mounting base and the side buttons of the previous EXPS models.
- Eotech Combo with Magnifier
- Eotech HHS ll - HHS provides an unparalleled advantage when transitioning from short to long range shooting.
- Eotech HHS l - Offers a solution for targets that change ranges quickly in CQB situations.
- Eotech HHS IIl - A Eotech 518 with g33 magnifier that offers extremely quick close quarter targeting with the magnifier switched away
- Eotech XPS3 with G33 magnifier - Package is simular to HHS-I but with the EOTech XPS3-0 and Eotech Magnifier
- Eotech 512 with G33 - a MSP Package is simular to Eotech HHS III but with the Eotech 512 and Eotech Magnifier
AR Optic Quick Links:
- ar 15 accessories
- ar 15 scope
- ar15 scope
- ar-15 scope
- ar scope
- ar 15 scopes
- ar15 scopes
- ar-15 scopes
- ar scopes
- ar 15 sights
- ar15 sights
- ar-15 sights
- ar sights
- ar15 red dot
- ar 15 red dot
- ar-15 red dot
- vortex red dot sight
- red dot scope
- red dot sight
- best red dot sight
- best red dot scope
The distinction between inferior quality product and premium a EOTech Holographic Sight is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Holographic Red Dot Sights from the most trusted brands like Eotech. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
love this site
Great for multiple situations cab and in a simple flip of the optic gives you great range—best of both worlds.
Training while I play
I bought these because I wanted an optic for my Sig MPX competition 9 mm. I decided on the EO Tech with the magnifier because it is versatile enough for an urban environment allowing for close quarters and precision targets. Also, this is the optic we use at work for our active-shooter team.
Solid and reliable optic.
When I was in Iraq 07-09, my optic was a Mil issued 552 EOTech. At the time, I remember wishing I had a magnifier for it. Had another 552 in Afghanistan. This package, while slightly different, seems like a significant improvement. I haven't put this one through the paces like my issued EOTech. That thing was beaten to the heck in Iraq and always held its zero. The one in Afghanistan dealt with rapid elevation changes (aviation) and cold weather. Did excellently. I really like the two points of aim—big improvements. Solid optic.